From aboard the IMDboat at San Diego Comic-Con, Kevin Smith talks to the cast of "Teen Wolf" about the solemn yet celebratory panel for the upcoming season. This news and more in our Guide to Comic-Con.
ECW/FTW Titles: Taz vs. Sabu, ECW TV Title: Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn, The Dudley Boyz vs. Sid & Spike Dudley, Tommy Dreamer & Shane Douglas vs. The Impact Playerz, Balls Mahoney vs. Steve... See full summary »
The flagship program for Extreme (formerly NWA Eastern) Championship Wrestling, featuring a unique combination of wild, hardcore brawls, intense promos and the best wrestling anywhere, ... See full summary »
ECW Title: Raven vs. Terry Funk, ECW Television Title: Shane Douglas vs. Pitbull #2, ECW Tag Team Titles: The Dudley Boyz vs. The Eliminators, Terry Funk vs. The Sandman vs. Stevie Richards... See full summary »
ECW Title (Tables Ladders Chairs & Canes Match): Justin Credible vs. The Sandman vs. Steve Corino, Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn, ECW Tag Team Titles: Amish Roadkill & Danny Doring vs. The Hot... See full summary »
Tommy Dreamer, the Sandman and Spike Dudley go to war with the Dudley Boys looking for revenge for the Dudleys breaking Beulah McGillicutty's neck, Mike Awesome and Masato Tanaka bring ... See full summary »
1. Lance Storm Vs. Jerry Lynn - Good first match, but why Jerry always job? :/ 8/10
2. Little Quido Vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri Vs. Super Crazy - Awesome, awesome... 9/10
3. Justin Credible Vs. Sabu - Well Justin Over Sabu and even the match wasn't perfect like we expect from Sabu. 7/10
4. ECW World Heavyweght Title Triangle Match: Champ-Taz Vs. Mike Awesome Vs. Tanaka - Nice title change. With beautiful and no pathetic ending, Taz gave the belt to Awesome and prepared to left for WWF. 8.5/10
5. ECW World Television Tag Team Title Match: Raven/Tommy Dreamer Vs. Rhino/Steve Corino - A few seconds match. 6/10
6. ECW World Television Title Match: Champ-Rob Van dam Vs. Balls Mahoney - RVD retained like was expected. 7.5/10
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?