IMDb > "Worst Case Scenarios" (2002) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Worst Case Scenarios" More at IMDbPro »

unintentionally HILARIOUS

Author: baconbit from Binghamton
12 June 2003

The show is worth watching, but not for the survival skills. The host is just hilarious trying to scare viewers. A good example was one that showed viewers what to do if an 18-wheeler pulled out in front of you while you are motorcycling. (You are supposed to go into a skid and slide under the truck, hopefully sliding out before the back wheels crush you.) That is where the best part of the show was. The host says to us viewers: "Pay attention. Some day you WILL have to slide a motorcycle under a truck."

Damn. I always thought that the fact that I have never ridden a motorcycle and never will would sort of guarantee that I wouldn't have to do that. Apparently there are no guarantees. I just hope when that day DOES come, I will remember the night I watched this show and saw some stunt guy do it once.

Bland Reality Survival Series

Author: GabrielTheCritic from Kansas City, Mo.
6 September 2002

Thier's many thing wrong with this show but, I'm not going to waste time stating them all. Spoiler Alert: Thier's this one episode where "If Your On Top Of a Building On Fire", and your only choice is to jump off. The stunt woman has to land in a huge trash can down below (but, what if thier's no trash can below?), and then you have to have a certain kind of footwear (do you really think about this when, your life is in danger), and you have to take off all accessories. In her case she takes off a pair of $200 glasses (what nonsense). You don't have time for all of this cause, in a life or death situation time is critical and thier's no time to think about all the things they stated before jumping off the building. Thier's all kind of ridiculous scenarios they have but, I won't spoil for anyone whom has'nt seen the show yet. But, I have to give this a two big thumbs down.