One of my favorite childhood cartoons

Author: joelman from Ohio
23 April 2002

Kingdom Chums was among my most favorite childhood shows to watch. They were biblically based, if you don't already know, and the Original Top Ten was a musical adventure about the ten commandments that is very well done. I'm not sure if you can find the video anywhere anymore, but it is excellent if you can find it. 8/10

An animated musical with singers such as; Debbie Boone, Frankie Valli and other great singers presenting the Ten Commandments.

Author: angsi8 from United States
24 April 2006

We bought The Original Top Ten for our children in 1989 when they were small. Today and they are 23, 21 and 15 years old.Excellent musical. My great nieces ages 3&5 are now watching it when they come over to visit, they love it. It is cute to see them sit in our daughters lap (21) cuddled up watching it over and over. My favorite song "Lies" sung by Franki Valli who portrays Kingdom Chum of Courage, Little David. The Kingdom Chums,made of animated characters that are cats.All the parts are well suited to each performing artist. This is such a bright and vibrant musical, the color alone will draw your child. A classic for all to enjoy.

Awesome movie

Author: annaberk from United States
5 March 2006

My little ones have watched this movie SO much I fear we are wearing out the tape! It explains things in ways that I would have never considered and in a way that isn't against our beliefs. Some of the issues presented in the film I have always wondered how to explain them to little ones before they were old enough to understand. This film does it perfectly. Also, it clarified them for me. I mean, the issues raised are difficult for adults to grasp and live by. This really explains the way we SHOULD be doing living those concepts and explained them deeper--that certain emotions and words can go against many of the "Original Top 10". It really does help. I'd love to buy more for friends and family, but having a hard time finding extras.

Great animation and experience you'll remember forever!

Author: brokaw-1 from United States
22 January 2006

The video takes three unsuspecting kids through a time warp to an enchanted kingdom where the Kingdom Chums of Courage (cute, fun, and lovable animals) help them discover the true meaning of the original top ten. Builds on the faith and imagination of young, innocent minds, and displays a remarkable understanding of the truth behind God's words and what it means to put the commandments into practice.

If you have young kids or teens, then this is a must have video. Kids of all ages will love learning the ten commandments with sing-along songs. Teen brothers still love pulling it out for the kids from church to watch. It will hold everyone's attention. Not only are the songs great, but there are also great quotes..."don't be a afraid to shoutout the score as joooyfully as you can!", "L I E S", and "UN-believable". Excellent movie and kids will definitely remember the original top ten for years to come. If you can find it in a store or online it is worth purchasing.