Mario and Yoshi are Back! (yes, they can now fit in your pocket!)

Author: Nick Yonan (hmmmbored@aol.com) from Turlock, Ca!
22 March 2002

This has got to be the best idea for a re-release of a game ever! This is a re-release of Super Mario World for the Super Nintendo! I never thought it would look this good on a gameboy! This game is pretty much the exact replica of the masterpiece that was released back in 1991! Do yourself a favor and go buy this game, you won't regret it!

Woohoo! This game was just what I needed!

Author: AdrenalinDragon from United Kingdom
31 July 2006

The all time best Mario platformer, Super Mario World, which was originally released on the SNES, has reached the Game Boy Advance.

Has it held up well? A big YES indeed. 10 years ago I had always dreamt of seeing Super Mario World on a portable device, and that dream has finally came true for me, and many others. I can now play it on the go, and we've always wanted that to happen, and Nintendo delivered it to us. They knew we all loved Super Mario World, and there's no doubt this game has held up well for almost 15 years now.

There have been a few minor alterations, such as the sounds, with Mario saying "Woohoo, that's just what I needed" and the "Oh, Mama Mia!" but I actually think it makes the game better, as it's good to have a bit of humour from Mario.

Thank you Nintendo, this game was just what I needed for my Game Boy Advance, and I'm sure you're going to give us some amazing games for your new Nintendo DS. Wait a minute, you already have!