IMDb > WWF WrestleMania Challenge (1990) (VG) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

WWF WrestleMania Challenge (VG) More at IMDbPro »

WWF Wrestlemania! Challenge!

Author: Movie Nuttball from U.S.A.
8 March 2005

WWF Wrestlemania Challenge is one of the most exciting video games! The wrestlers, the action, the fighting, and the sure thrill of excitement makes this game a fun non-stop playing time! Below is a brief look how I think the game is!

Game Play: The game play is very good. There is really basic controls here and is easy to perform. Novice gamers should have a good time here!

Graphics: The graphics are wonderful especially for the Nintendo System! The backgrounds are really beautiful!

Difficulty: The game is easy but as it goes on you find out that it will become more difficult!

Music: The music is great! Just fantastic catchy tunes through out the game! In My opinion its some of the best music ever in a video game!

Sound: The sound is great. Nuff said!

Overall: I have always loved WWF Wrestlemania Challenge! If you like wrestling and sports games then I strongly recommend you play this game!

To purchase this video game check out Amazon.com!

Needs a little improvements

Author: RepoManRules from Long Island New York
24 May 2003

I have this and all the NES wrestling WWF games. This one is the 3rd best. Its really easy when you figure out how to do it. I personally think having Andre and bossman there was pretty cool. I used to play as Savage mostly but I would try all the others once in a while.

Recommended.