IMDb > Terminator 2: The Arcade Game (1991) (VG) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Terminator 2: The Arcade Game (VG) More at IMDbPro »

The arcade port rules

Author: The_Light_Triton (Black_triton14@hotmail.com) from In a Chair in my room
13 December 2007

When a game is made, it's sometimes best to stay where it came from. what i mean to say is, pac-man should've stayed in the arcade, Primal rage should've stayed in the arcade, and the star wars game should have too.

well, there's not much to comment on. it's just a point and shoot game. point your gun, and shoot the metal things. don't shoot your allies...move on.

this game is more fun in the arcade, because you can dual-wield the guns with-out trouble, although i admit it's really hard to aim with dual guns. but like they say, practice makes perfect.

bottom line, this game is an excellent movie to game port. however, try to stay away from the 4th generation console ports.

T2: The arcade game

Author: dee.reid from United States
14 February 2008

I never played "Terminator 2: The Arcade Game" in the arcades hardcore; I think I played it once while I was on vacation at Virginia Beach, but that was over 10 years ago. I've since had the game on both Sega Genesis and Sega Game Gear. As the title would give away, it's a spin-off of the hugely successful movie "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" (1991). Basically in this game, it's a side-scrolling point-and-shoot at Skynet's endless armies of mechanized killing machines in the wastelands of the post-apocalyptic future, and be careful to not accidentally shoot your human allies. And that's pretty much it.

The game is swift and action-packed, and there's a lot to shoot at, so don't worry about becoming bored during game-play. Only problem is, the battles can be a little too intense and so at certain points you're overwhelmed with so many things to blast at on the screen. With that said, I've never completed the game because it's always "game over" by the second to last stage.

But anyway, "Terminator 2: The Arcade Game" is a sufficient shooter - no more, no less.

T2: The Arcade Game

Author: Rautus from United Kingdom
29 September 2007

Terminator 2: The Arcade Game is a fantastic and enjoyable game, the game has action, good music and great graphics. The game play is easy to pick up just shoot the enemies on the screen and reach the end of the level. The game has a multi-player so two can play this awesome game, the game follows the film Terminator 2: Judgement Day except their's a few more levels in the Future. You can get this game on the retro consoles such as the MegaDrive (Genesis), SNES, Gameboy and MS-DOS.

Terminator 2: The Arcade Game is a classic arcade shooter that doesn't disappoint with the action, this game is one to be played. 10/10

Terminator 2: The Arcade Game!

Author: Movie Nuttball from U.S.A.
22 April 2005

Terminator 2: The Arcade Game is one of the one of the coolest action video games! The characters, the action, and the sure thrill of adventure makes this game a fun non-stop playing time! Below is a brief look how I think the game is!

Game Play: The game play is very good. There is really basic controls here and is easy to perform. Novice gamers should have a good time here!

Graphics: The graphics are wonderful especially for the Arcade, Super Nintendo, and Sega Genesis! The backgrounds are really beautiful!

Difficulty: The game is easy but as it goes on you find out that it will become more difficult!

Music: The music is great! Just fantastic catchy tunes through out the game! In My opinion its some of the best music ever in a video game!

Sound: The sound is great. Nuff said!

Overall: I have always loved Terminator 2: The Arcade Game! If you like excellent adventure games, shooters, and more then I strongly recommend you play this game!

To purchase this video game check out Amazon.com!