A series of self contained TV films starring performers from London's "Comic Strip" comedy club and their friends. Noted for a high sense of parody of previous films, literature, and generally everyone in sight.
This English sitcom is about Terry, Gary, James and Patrick, four Londoners who remained best friends and confidants past their sexual prime, married or even divorced, some with children, ... See full summary »
This is independent life: Year One. Meet Danny, a new university 'fresher' who just wants to cut his past loose and get on with his life. However, he's about to get an earth-shattering ... See full summary »
Darkly comic series about three ordinary guys who find themselves forced by an extraordinary set of circumstances into setting up an assisted-suicide business Created by US comedy writer ... See full synopsis »
ShopGirl is a writer, with a day job. A six-day-a-week day job, working in her mum's failing London chandelier shop. She starts a blog about the customers to convince herself she is really ... See full summary »
It seems that only 2%of the people who saw this alleged comedy hate it....but the other 98% have forgotten it.
"Written", for want of a better word ,by narcissistic talent vacuum Johnny Vaughn who also stars. The co-star is Britain's Least Funny Man Ricky Grover. Grover's presence in any production in any capacity guarantees an instant fail.
The majority of people say that this series is unfunny. They are wrong. Unfunny is the lack of amusement. This production is actually ANTI funny ie the opposite of funny.
As well as being ineptly written and acted it is incompetent in every imaginable area..direction, production values and so on.
If you haven't seen this tripe, count yourself lucky.
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?