IMDb > "Mon Colle Knights" (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Mon Colle Knights" More at IMDbPro »

Another Great Fox Kids Series!

Author: SonicStuart from Kansas City, MO
13 June 2004

Mon Colle Knights was another great action series! The show is about two teenagers named Mondo and Rockna who go on these adventures to Mon World along with Professor Hiragi who is Rockna's father and a scientist. They are trying to collect all 6 monster items in Mon World to bring peace between both worlds while fighting against the evil Prince Eccentro who wants to use the monster items to take over the world! This show deserved more than one season because it was canceled for good after when Fox Kids was changed to Fox Box. I think this show should have been transfered to either ABC Family or Cartoon Network! This show premiered October 2001 on Fox Kids and ended August 2002.

User Rating: 7/10

BOTTOM LINE: THIS SHOW DESERVED MORE THAN 1 SEASON!

Pwnage

Author: Holy_Phoenix3 from United States
19 July 2006

Mon colle knights is one of my favorite animes of all time.... the fact that it was cancelled so suddenly and apparently has little to no known recognition throughout the world bothers me. This show was insanely cool and it was really nice. Modern anime is kill you shounen or love you shoujou. This anime hit both sides and qualified it as neither shounen or shoujo. It was simply its own. The graphics were excellent as were the voices. My only regret was I did not finish the season and missed plenty of episodes. Also, I forgot the name of the show until a year ago. The insane thing was even though I didn't know the name of the show I remembered how awesome it was and strove to find the name again. I found the name and will never forget it.

Mon-Colle Knights FOREVER!

A monster lover's dream come true (may have spoilers)

Author: Tricer1447 from Dubuqe Iowa
4 November 2002

I like this anime. It has an interesting plot and hilarius characters. I love how whenever the Mon Colle Knights connect with a monster, its eyes glow red. ( Well, usually) The story focuses on a dimension filled of monsters and magicans. Six sacred treasures (known as the Monster Items) are the key to opening a portal to Earth. Two scientists ( one of whom is the father of Rockna the female Knight, while the other is a nutty prince named Eccentro who is after the items to conjuer the monsters and hpynotizes them to be his minions. O, yea and whenever the show has Gabrieles (a dark angel) in it, its gonna rule! A good plot, neat fight scenes, an interesting collection of monsters and anti-boring characters make me rank this up with Yu-Gi-Oh! and Inuyasha as one of my favorite animes. P.S. Why did they replace MOn Colle Knights and Digimon off and replaced it with that bizzare Fighting Foodons?

Mon Colle Knights is a semi-parody of Digimon!

Author: Joseph Anthony Sobora (joseph_sobora@yahoo.com) from Los Angeles, CA
1 July 2003

Mon Colle Knights is the kind of Anime where two knights named Mondo and Rockna along with there Dad as the Proffessor Hiragi as they go out on magical adventures tby collecting cards and protecting the monsters on land by the evil Prince Eccentro along with his sidekicks Gluko and Batch. They have many cute and loveable characters that makes the show really good.

This is of course a semi-parody of Digimon, most likely Season 3 (in which it came out in American in 2001 the same year as Mon Colle Knights). But it made it more interesting in anyway this was made with the mix of Comedy and

Fantasy.

I must say that this is the most finest anime they have put all year.

From Toei Animation, Produced by Saban Entertainment and FOX Kids