IMDb > "The Best Damn Sports Show Period" (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Reliable!!

Author: dataconflossmoor from United States
6 July 2007

I think that a show like this serves a definite purpose for sports fans!! Sports coverage requires a flair!! Talking about sports reminds guys of why guys enjoy it so much!! I know that is how I feel about a show like "The Best Damn Sports Show Period" Professional athletes do some hosting of this show as well as make guest appearances!! I think that evaluating championship potentials in virtually every major sport cultivates a real athlete's perspective on what teams will win, the Super Bowl, The World Series, The Stanley Cup, the NBA Championship, etc etc and so on and so forth!! Sportscasters are usually the best part of the news anyway!! This show appeases the sports aficionado in a big big way!! I give it a thumbs up!!

The Best Damn Sports Show Period!

Author: Movie Nuttball from U.S.A.
17 November 2004

The Best Damn Sports Show Period! Tom Arnold, John Salley, Chris Rose, and others are your hosts! The show hosts interview special guests such as all kinds of athletes such as Baseball player, Pro Wrestlers, Boxers, Football players, Basketball players, Tennis and Soccer players and among other athletes. They also interview actors and actresses and other celebrities. They also have contests and talks about the sporting news. There was one particular show and it aired on Thursday, September 23 rd, 2004. It was a special live broadcast of heavyweight boxer James "Lights Out" Toney against Rydell Booker from the Pechanga Resort and Casino in California. The match up was very good and Toney won by going to the score cards. In My opinion TBDSSP is a good show for sports and movie fans and especially for the die hard sports fan because your favorite players are on the show every week! Catch this show on Fox Sports today!

not the best but still good tv

Author: colinwhitefan
6 August 2003

I like The Best Damn Sports Show, I am one of those few Tom Arnold fans that are out there. The Best Damn Sports Show has sports of course, good humor, and great guests. I love the guests they have the legends, today's heroes, and interesting sports personalities.

Great show!

Author: Stephen Verhaeren (Spwysteve@aol.com) from Palos Park, IL USA
14 August 2002

I disagree with Nicholas Kirby (nickb6884). I watched this show this morning, and reccomend this anybody who is sick and tired of watching the news and waiting for the sports to come up (once each half hour or hour). If the news runs an hour, half hour, 35 minutes or more than an hour. Because on this show it is all sports talk and stuff releted to sports. And you can catch sports updates before or afterb a break and then another break. Tom Arnold, Lisa Coles, D'Marco Farr, Deacon Jones, John Kruk, Chris Rose and John Salley appear on the show whether on stage or not, Lisa Guerrerro is the reporter/newsreader, Leeann Tweeden is the correspondent. These people chat with guest, either in the studio or somewhere else in the country. The show is done in Los Angles. I don't understand why Nicholas bothered to review this show. If you enjoyed this show, I reccomend you watch aslo Instant Reply (if the show is run in your area). This show runs 2 hours during weekdays and 1 hour hour early Sunday and Monday Mornings. I have not seen Nicholas Kirby's reccomention (Pardon the Interruption) but sounds like to me that it runs on ESPN and ESPN-2. Oh, and Nicholas Kirby (nickb6884), get yourself a hobby. 10/10

Damn Mediocre Sports Show period

Author: bullions27 from USA
20 September 2002

I find it hilarious when one person says he dislikes one show, another person is gonna ridicule the person with asinine remarks. Anyway, to call this show the Best Damn title is more like a marketing move with nothing substantial to back it up. Rather then provide news, rumors, and insight (which they do few and far between), they go more into the "fun" things which consists of copying Tonight Shows' skits and running around the set slapping each other asses when they do sports trivia. Is this supposed to be a Man's show? Yeah, right. I agree with the first post. If you want humor combined with EXCELLENT sports analysis, you go check out PTI on ESPN. With this, well, I'll rate this next to Mohr's Sports. Both equally humorless and idiotic.