Did You Know?
This was an unaired pilot episode for the TV show Wolf Lake
(2001). While it has many of the same cast members, there are many important differences:
- Rather than being a detective looking for his lost girlfriend, "Noah Cassidy" (later renamed John Kanin) is posing as a government wildlife management agent but is really investigating the werewolf clans of Wolf Lake.
- "Sheriff Kohanek" (Sheriff Donner) has a wife who is missing rather than dead, and also has a sister-in-law to whom he is close.
- "Dr. Sokolov" (Willard Cates) is not mayor of the town. He does have a son (and a daughter who is killed), but it is not Luke. Luke instead is his dead daughter's boyfriend, who is set to take over the werewolf clan.
- "Professor Duke Joseph" (Sherman Blackstone) reveals that he is on a sacred mission to maintain balance between the clans.
- Both the sheriff and the native American appear to be human.
- There are differences in the way the werewolf pack is portrayed. Here there seem to be several clans, fighting against each other and against the humans. There is mention of "the great war of the clans".
Followed by Wolf Lake
Change (In the House of Flies)
Performed by Deftones See more