IMDb > Lita: It Just Feels Right (2001) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Lita: It Just Feels Right (V) More at IMDbPro »

Fantastic Documentary About Lita

Author: Big Movie Fan from England
23 June 2002

You've got to give the WWF credit-when it comes to video biographies of it's stars, the WWF always does a good job.

Amy Dumas (Lita) talks about her career and life and in between we get to see some clips of her in action during WWF bouts. There's also some interesting comments from some of the other WWF personalities who all share their thoughts about Lita.

All in all, a great videotape. In it, we get to see both sides of Lita-the professional side and the personal side. Check the videotape out.

Great documentary

Author: Rachel (Rach-19) from Australia
13 January 2002

This was one of the best wwf videos I've seen. It showed Lita in action,at home with friends,where she started her wrestling career and how she got to be in the wwf. I also liked the other wrestlers opinions of her.

Good Documentary

Author: Jdawg51888 from Keansburg, NJ
22 December 2001

This video is a good documentary on Lita. It tells you about her life as a kid to her days in the World Wrestling Federation. This tape also features interviews from some of the WWF wrestlers that she has worked with. If you're collecting wrestling documentary tapes this is a good look.

Good

Author: steph_hhh83 from usa
4 April 2002

I watch this video and i was expecting worse, i was expecting lita running around half naked, but she wasn't. This showed her childhood, some pictures when she was younger, and her younger days in ECW. I am very glad that she came to the wwf. This is a good video. 9/10.

A great film about a wonderful person

Author: shadowofravenwolf from Canada
25 February 2002

I just finished watching, it just feels right, and I am glad I did. I always thought Lita would be a wonderful person to meet, and after seeing this and the Hardy Boyz Leap of Faith, I'm glad i was right.

This best thing about this video, is it shows her sky rocket to fame. It also shows how humble she is about it. I have seen other videos, where all the people do is talk about how great they are. Not lita. The home footage was also great. The extra matches on the DVD is the icing on the cake. My only complaint is that this seems to be an intro to the Hardy Boyz DVD. I gave this a 9 out of ten because of this. If you like Team Extreme, pick this one up and the Hardy Boyz. You won't be disappointed.