IMDb > "The Proud Family" (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"The Proud Family"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"The Proud Family" More at IMDbPro »

Page 4 of 4: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4]

The Best Cartoon Series Ever

Author: Arif Khan from London, England
25 December 2001

For this show there are some scenes which kids should not be watching like they show butt shots of kids and a parts when people say ass in a real bad use and they talk about there sex to and some of the jokes are a bit crude

But am surprised that this show comes on the disney channel but the is the best of the best it can not get any better then the Proud Family.

Finally, a GOOD teen cartoon!

Author: dootuss from PA
1 October 2002

This has to be one of the coolest cartoon shows out there as of right now. It's funny, and can give you a moral or two. I like Penny's dad Oscar because he's funny, and he can be an example of an everyday embarrassing father. Suga Mama's cool too. She has to be my favorite character on this show. I too wished I had a grandmother like that but oh well..

Kudos to Disney for giving us this wonderful show.

Good

Author: Music_Luver_600 from USA
16 July 2002

This show is good! It's funny. My favorite characters are Oscar and Suga Mama. I wish there would be more new episodes, however. Penny and her friends represent the average teen. Oscar represents an embarrassing father and Trudy is a great mom. Suga Mama is so funny and just cool. I actually wish I had a grandmother like that! ;)

Pretty Good Job Disney!

Author: Lho3323370 from United States, Ca
6 February 2002

Me and my friend Vicky watch this show every weekend on Disney Channel. I like Oscar Proud because he is funny. Then there are the three school bullies The sisters which I am going to suppose are voiced by Whoopi Goldberg. Then there's Oscar's best friend Felix. My sister Jenna likes Cece and Bebe.

Way TOO many Morals?!!

Author: dionne595 from United States
17 September 2005

Sweetheart,NO ONE stuck a gun to your head to make you watch The Proud Family. That's why there are hundreds of other channels you can be watching. The Disney channel was geared towards kids and families who try to steer clear from the "skankiness" of sex TV and the violence. I do NOT like anime, for two reasons 1)there's no black characters on and if it was, most likely the black women would be portrayed as "ho's" and overweight "bitches" and the black men as "drug dealers" or "criminals" 2)That anime crap has way TOO much violence,case in point this anime that comes on the Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network about this boy with a golden bat who goes around beating the S*** out of every innocent person. YOU call that worth watching?!! Sweetheart, GET A LIFE and a JOB!!! and stop being a slacker,the 90's are over!!

This Show Is Awesome

Author: franceschettidino
1 January 2004

This Show Is Awesome!

My Favorite Charecters Are Suga Mama And Oscar

Even Though all The Characters Are Funny.

Recommed This Show To Everyone!

Page 4 of 4: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4]