Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated R for strong bloody violence/carnage, language, sexuality and drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- The film contains some strong sex scenes. There's a scene when a woman says to a man that she wants him to bite her. There's another scene when a man and a woman are having sex. There's another scene where a man offers a girl to pay all his drug debts (it's implied that he's offering her to have sex). Then a woman tells all the prisoners that she's going to show how to use a condom, we see her dancing all around a bottle of wine with a condom. There's references of rape. We see two men kissing each other.
Violence & Gore
- The film contains use of really brutal violence. Two men are shot and we see a lot of blood spurting. A man kills a guy who raped her sister. We see he shoots at him but no blood is shown. Then a woman is killed but we don't see blood. At the end of the film, when the police enters on Carandiru and kill 111 men, is really bloody and brutal. We see all the floor covered in blood.
- Even, though, the film is in a foreign language, it contains use of strong language. Some is sex-related language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- We see the characters drinking, smoking and using drug.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- At the end of the film, when the police enters on Carandiru and kill 111 men, is really bloody and brutal. We see all the floor covered in blood. This scene may result frightening or really intense to several viewers. Previously mentioned in Violence & Gore.