IMDb > Bug Off! (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Bug Off! More at IMDbPro »

Awful!!!!!!!!!

Author: sketchy (j6524@hotmail.com) from pembroke, massachusetts.
1 April 2003

Truly awful kid-flick about a little girl who must help her younger brother after he transforms into a insect by a alien posing as a baby-sitter. Horrible movie won't even make kids laugh, but is still fun to watch, only because of how many moments of unintentional hilarity there are, and how poor the production values and how terrible acting the is.

This was awesome!!!

Author: movieking2003 from AZ
9 August 2003

This is a great movie about a girl who has a little brother who annoys her and he turns into a bug. Its so much fun and I loved it. I like movies about stuff like this, and this one was great. I saw it on cable and want to get a copy for my library,

A Very funny film for kids!

Author: teuthis (Teuthis@knology.net) from Columbus, Georgia
17 May 2002

This is an excellent family film that was made specifically to be funny to children 10 or under. And it works. The the exaggerated characters and dialogue, the silly situations, sight gags and the adults stereotyped from a child's perspective, are all elements that will make kids howl. I laughed all the way through, but then I never grew up anyway. This is one that kids, and the truly young at heart will really love. It even has a nice, family message about caring and getting along. And don't worry about the alien vocabulary. It will wear off eventually. See it with someone young.

My kids loved it!

Author: triwin77
10 May 2002

'My kids thought this movie was hilarious. They are seven and five. I watched it with them and I have seen so much worse. Hey, I didn't even run screaming from the room. I will even tape it for them. I have seen movies for adults that were waaay wworse than this. This is a kids only movie. Kids under the age of 10 will find it funny and amusing. My son says 10 hands up and my daughter says it was great. Your kids will walk away with interesting alien words that you will hear over and over. But it is all fun.'