Cinderella II: Dreams Come True (2002 Video)
Frequently Asked Questions
It's never established that there's a fairy godmother for each being. Nor that a fairy godmother can't help more than one being. It's more likely than, since CINDERELLA got her happy ending, THE FAIRY GODMOTHER stayed around to see if anyone else needed help (which would explain her being in the castle just to tell stories, and in the anniversary celebration in the third movie). And she probably felt that JAQ deserved it after also helping CINDERELLA many times.
1) It's more likely that CINDERELLA, always so kind, insisted that they shouldn't be arrested. THE PRINCE must've accepted thinking that turning the other cheek is the biggest punishment.
2) Plot hole. The trilogy is full of them.
1) The first movie.
2) The segment AIM TO PLEASE. It takes place right after the wedding.
3) The third movie. Therefore, everything that happens next is part of the new timeline that LADY TREMAINE creates with magic.
4) The segment AN UNCOMMON ROMANCE. ANASTASIA has already gotten her redemption, which is why CINDERELLA is nice to her. Also, the post-credits scene of the third movie reveals that LADY TREMAINE & DRIZELLA eventually became human again after being turned into frogs.
5) The scenes in-between segments of this movie.
The segment TALL TAIL takes place either before or after #4.
At the end of the third movie, THE FAIRY GODMOTHER felt that it was unnecesary to restore the original timeline. But that doesn't mean that she couldn't talk about it with the mice.