IMDb > "Bury the Lead" (2002) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Bury the Lead" More at IMDbPro »"The Eleventh Hour" (original title)

An Insightful Series into the nature of Canadian TV Journalism

Author: Kenneth Chisholm (kchishol@rogers.com) from London, Ontario, Canada
25 April 2003

As short lived as this series appears to be due to government fund budget cuts, it has still been pleasure seeing this wonderful series.

This series is the best qualities of the feature film, The Insider, put to TV. In seeing the struggles of a crusading TV newsmagazine, we see the dramatic presentation of the same kind of battle of journalist integrity of the reporters vs. financial expediency on the part of management. Put into a Canadian context, this series gives me, a Canadian, a perspective into our nation's media reality even if it is through the prism of fiction.

This series has real value in Canadian TV and its loss will be grevious.

a must see series *****

Author: flytestyl
27 February 2006

This serial is a real winner, a five star series. A must see for everyone who wants first grade entertainment. It explores thought provoking issues about the medium of television and of the making of investigative journalism. the Eleventh Hour gives great insights to the behind the screen of television. This is "Broadcast News" in a serial. In a world where we consume so much news on television, it gives a very good look at its production. It gives a look at the temptation of fame. Of the want to do a god job. It is first and foremost about the great responsibility of good journalism. A must see!!! I give it a full five star!!!

New character Lee

Author: ladyemploy from Las Vegas, NV
20 February 2009

I just watched the new episode with Agent Lee and I loved it!!!! I was so happy when I heard them say he was going to join them. If they didn't say anything at the end I was going to write to whoever and get them to bring him back. He really makes a great addition to the team. I cant wait until the next episode. Agent Lee is really going to bring in some levity to the team. I love the character and as always will watch next weeks episode with the same enjoyment that I always have. I will definitely tell everyone I know to watch so they can see how great it is. Way to go guys. This guy is definitely a keeper!!!!!!!!!!! Loyally yours, Ladyemploy