IMDb > The Homecoming of Jimmy Whitecloud (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

B movie but not bad

Author: majicray2112 from United States
28 May 2006

I just watched Red Blood, and was surprised that it is a decent B movie. At first I noticed that there wasn't any recognizable stars in the movie and thought that it would be bad. But you know when you start watching a B movie and the acting is so amateurish that it becomes funny and mildly entertaining, well thats "Red Blood". The characters include the unlikely matching of American Indians, typical New York Mafia types and a few cowboys.The unique part of the movie is that the Indians are shown with real life attributes, not plastic ones. There is even some Indian boob shots if you care about this sort of thing. The writing carries a sense of suspense to the end. Ultimately, an amateurish movie with some laughs, and plenty of gratuitous violence. MajicRay says---Check it out!

Good action film!

Author: BigLaxFan94 from Mono, Ontario - Canada
9 September 2011

I found this to be a good action flick. A really good film like this doesn't need a whole lot of action but I didn't feel that the whole mafia thing was appropriate, although it did add well to the storyline. I must also say that Victoria Regina is one gorgeous foxy woman. Her role in this was very well played out. I saw that the Italians in this film didn't know squat about Native cultures. It obviously showed in their racist ignorance while chasing White Cloud. Even when they hired the posse to help chase him, the lead man was white! But for me, the best scene came toward the end when the large group of Indians drove down the road to gang up on that one mobster. That right there showed that Native Power won in the end and that good prevailed over the bad. Anyways ... this one gets a well deserved 8 out of 10.