IMDb > "One on One" (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"One on One" More at IMDbPro »

Great

Author: Babs42 from SE England
22 July 2004

This is my favourite television series. I absolutely love 'One on One'. The cast are great, especially Kyla Pratt and Flex Alexander. The only problem is I cannot seem to be able to purchase a video of the series from anywhere. Which is a real shame. I love this show and can't wait to see how things turn out! I really miss it when the series is over!

The entire cast perform one hundred and ten per cent in every episode, which is great to see. Breanna is by far my favourite character! She's fiesty, pretty and just plain likable! I think Sicily is a great actress too and I think she could go very far. This series is great and I just can't wait for the new season to start!

BRILLIANT N REALISTIC!

Author: lisab5552000 from North East, UK
9 June 2003

I love this show. It isn't a cheesy show that always has a message but it is hilarious and Kyla is a great actress and I'd love to see her in otha films and shows.Good show and you have to watch it if you enjoy other teen sitcoms and even if you don't.

Brilliant show

Author: Darlyams from Flintshire, Wales
11 March 2002

Ok, I know I say this type of thing in all of my comments, but this show is actually brilliant! Totally funny, and realistic too, not like other tv programmes, most programmes try to be funny and realistic at the same time, but have never managed to acomplish this until now, it deals with real issues and not fake ones which you find on other programmes theese days, I really do reccomend this show, and I have only watched 3 episodes so far, it really does grow on you, so watch it more than once before you go out dissing it, because you may change you're mind and will regret what you have said. 97% for the show.

The best show in the UPN lineup on Monday nights!

Author: Nathan Rivers from Huger, South Carolina
19 April 2003

One on One is a smart, and comedic show about a bachelor, Flex Washington raising her witty, sexy, and sometimes trouble making teenage daughter Briaana.(I would definitely like to meet her one day, KYLA RIVERS in the future, remember that!!) The show is original, and has many experienced stars. Kyla Pratt(Briaana) has been in many shows and movies such as Docter Dolittle 1 and 2. Flex's friend, Dwayne has been in many shows as well. Don't forget Flex's ex-wife who played Pam on the popular series, Martin. Overall watch this very funny show.

One on One

Author: lg482232006 from United States
8 February 2005

I enjoyed the show "One on One" it is very good and touch some important issues. For example,there was one episode which SHE and HIM where going to have sex for the first time,at least thats what SHE thought.She found out he wasn't a virgin and she decided to wait for the right moment.The show is a show that parents should allow there teens to watch and some cases can be rather helpful in the issues they could be facing in their own lives as teens growing up with parents who doesn't always understand.This is my favorite because I like HER as an actress ,role model,celebrity,and a beautiful goddess,BUT I AM 18 FOR THOSE WHO MY THINK I'M GROW. THANKS

How was this made? Let alone for 5 seasons!?

Author: TheEmulator23 (Shelman23@gmail.com) from S. Lake Tahoe, CA
23 March 2008

I will admit that I didn't watch too many episodes of this but for the few I did watch I thought they were terrible. The so-called scripts are laughable, the acting is atrocious, and the basic plots are snore-worthy! This has got to be the worst show that has ever been on for 5 years! I cannot understand how this even became a pilot let alone have over 100 episodes. I cannot understand what possible appeal this has to anyone. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone that has two eyes and ears. I had watched this when there was nothing else on, and thanks to this show I have started reading a lot more than I have in the past. Whatever you do don't waste your time with this absolute drivel!

Duane + Flex made the show

Author: windtar from United States
14 February 2009

i think kelly, the guy who played duane is a underrated actor. i liked him on one on one, in fact kelly was my favorite actor on the show.

i really think he needs another TV show. i know he had under one roof, but the premise storyline wasn't a keeper. But kelly did good job acting.

When he and spirit were let go on one on one, the show went downhill fast. spirit kept interest between the boring briana and arnez saga.

one on ones last season, which excluded flex, duane and spirit, was focused strictly on the teen audience and tried to pump itself as hip, when in fact it was giving itself a bullet to the head. it failed! Duane and flex kept the show neutral in the age brackets, a little for everyone.

Briana alone with arnaz in California was just boring. i knew the writers were gonna break them up 1st episode. Friends ripoff? thanks kelly for the laughs, you got more laughs from me than anyone on show.

my best to you

Personally, the person who commented this above me, is wrong.

Author: briehood22 from United States
27 June 2008

I love this show. I am 14 years old, so I can relate to the jokes and catches that the show has. It deals with a teenage girl just trying to survive in life. Its a funny show, and that other person has no idea what he/she is talking about. UHM HELLO!?! If a show was awful, how could it run for 5 seasons. Also, it has to deal with a middle-aged man trying to raise a teenage daughter by himself. What is more entertaining!? I'm not saying it was the best show everr, I am just sayingg it was worth the while. Well for me this show is on in like an hour, so I am going to go watch it.! Good job guys, I love this show. Take care guys, and if you get the chance, I know that it is on at like 3 a.m on the channel The-N. ITS A CHANNEL FOR TEENS! (:

help me find the DVD's

Author: preep2004 from United States
15 March 2008

i love this show so much i really want to find the season on DVD so i can see all of them. so if any one knows how i can find them to buy them let me know please. i really love this show. but i have school and it is usually on at like 3am here and i cant always be up to watch them. please help me. i really love this show. my boyfriend and i love to watch one on one. we even got on of our good friends in to it to. it bring life matter's in to the show. flex is single and taking care of a kid and has to keeep up with his work and trying to find the right person. so i think it is good for all ages to watch this show. it will show them them real life and how to reaise kids buy your self.

DVD or what

Author: wptiffany from United States
10 August 2007

I love this show and i would love the seasons to be on DVD does anyone know if the show is on DVD and if u do someone let me know. I am crazy about this show. I love this show and if there is a DVD i would love to know. Also if there isn't a DVD then the studio should make one. people love this show and i would watch it all day if i could. So if anyone knows let me know. They should make a DVD i wish they would continue the show. it is so worth it. I wish this show was on all day i would watch it for sure. Breanna and arnez are so aborable and they belong together. I am new to the show and i have not seen all eposides. Unfortuneltly i know they break up but by the series end i hope they get back together.