IMDb > "Night & Day" (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Page 2 of 2:[1] [2]

Pretty good

Author: taiga_79 from Finland
14 April 2005

In Finland they are re-showing nowadays NightanDay series. When I first saw this series (beginning from Fiona Brake's and Dennis relationship and soon finding Jane from this spooky tea house (where all was so white and bright) I was amazed what is this. I checked it once more and then I started watching it regularly. Last Autumn in August they started to show NightanDay from the very beginning and because I didn't see those first episodes I started watching it. Unfortunately they show it in the morning time at 11am and I'm working that time. So thanks to good old VHS I'm able to record every episode beginning every week from Monday to Friday:)

This is the newest soap opera for I.T.V.

Author: Ashley Whitear from Southampton, England
6 December 2002

The acting of this series is terrible. Typical 21st century british acting in the making. The story lines carries on forever. Beware you have been warned. This soap started in November 2001 and for some reason it is still transmitting now. it started off as a tea-time slot but now it has reduced to a pitiful one hour midnight slot.

Total Rubbish

Author: ross robinson from england
5 November 2003

I first watch Night & Day when the first ever episode was on. I thought it was totally rubbish. I'm glad they have ended it after 2 years with the series. I doubt if they do bring it back on because i jst think that people won't watch it. There is better Soaps like this. Totally not my couple of tea this one. 0 out of 10.

Dull, boring and slow!

Author: Deeana from Adelaide, Australia
6 June 2002

I've seen at least 5 episodes of this show and everyone has been absolutely awful. The worst part are the terrible characters, none of whom are likeable. The stories drag on and it is certainly not a production that you cant wait to see. Maybe I am the wrong age to enjoy this show, my mother watches it, but she too finds it weird, creepy and too slow. There are far better British shows around then this rubbish. In short try and avoid - at all costs!

RATING: 1/10

Awful

Author: davideo-2 from United Kingdom
24 January 2002

STAR RATING:*****Unmissable****Very Good***Okay**You Could Go Out For A Meal Instead*Avoid At All Costs

The downward spiral of British soap operas continues with Night & Day,an atrocious effort that fails to hit a single right note.Even after seeing just three episodes,it was more than enough for this viewer.Terrible acting (Lesley Josepth and Joe McGann should know better),flat,uninteresting stories and a complete lack of structure are the domineering faults here.It's unfair to expect a viewer to be into every single one going,but for the ones I watch,soaps aren't the best sort of TV to watch at the moment.I don't watch Brookside or Emmerdale,but I know that EastEnders is easily the best out the lot of them.Gripping storylines,engaging characters and just really brilliant all round.That deserved to win Best Soap.I've never got into Home & Away since it came back on,Neighbours isn't great,and Coronation Street plummets newer depths with each unbearable new episode.But this is lamer than Crossroads,and if they're debating whether or not to axe that,I can only see this lasting until about,er,the end of February.*

Page 2 of 2:[1] [2]