In the Fiji islands, the greedy and unscrupulous owner of the Valalola Resort Primal Park invites investors and guests for an opening party of his compound composed of hotel and zoo aiming ... See full summary »
In the highest security prison, located in Antarctica, for the world's deadliest criminals, a mining operation unleashes a giant prehistoric snake with a voracious appetite. It is up to the... See full summary »
When the body of a man is found completely destroyed in the swamps in Louisiana, the medical investigator Sam Rivers is assigned to investigate the murder. He travels with the biologist ... See full summary »
A plane flight carrying a college football team crashes in the Himalayas. Surviving the crash was only part of their problem. Trying not to become a meal for the monster lurking in the mountains will be their greater challenge.
A young woman with a long-term phobia of the boogeyman voluntarily checks herself into a mental health facility with the hope of conquering her overwhelming fear. However, much to her ... See full summary »
A small town, desperate to recover from hard economic times, is under threat when voracious Snakehead fish mutate and survive previous lake chemical poisonings. The fish transform from ... See full summary »
Using fossilized DNA, a scientist resurrects one of nature's most fearsome predators, a sabretooth tiger. Scientific ambition turns deadly, however, when the creature escapes and begins savagely stalking its prey - the human race. Written by
All the characters, including Casey and other supposedly experienced mountaineers, repeatedly make greenhorn hiker mistakes: exploring an unknown cave for "fun" in mountain lion country; splitting up to look for a dangerous animal; leaving camp perimeter after dark; etc. See more »
Call me insane, but I liked this one. I'm not sure how people get off calling this a JURASSIC PARK wannabe cuz this flick, in terms of setting and style, is borrowed more from FRIDAY THE 13TH than anything else.
David Keith and John Rhyies-Davies are fun to watch, no matter how lame the material is. The FX-well, about 30% of the shots of the cat are very well done. The other 70% leave a lot to be desired.
If a monster picking of horny people in the woods is your thing, then you won't be disappointed.
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?