IMDb > Blue Demon contra las diabólicas (1968) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Big Boss says..."MUUUY BUEEENO!"

Author: telepinus1525 from Fountain Valley, CA
16 May 2003

This was my first Blue Demon flick. I've seen better...but not many! This really wasn't a bad movie, as lucha flicks go. You've got the fearless enmascadero fighting the snappy-suited minions of evil, inside the ring and out, climbing buildings and spying on the bad guys with 007-syle gadgets, chasing 'em down with his custom motorcycle, fighting an evil phony(!) Blue Demon in the ring to beat a murder frame-up, a final showdown with the black-hatted, rubber-gloved, "big boss", and finding the time to remember to be a perfect gentleman with the ladies. Notable for having the police inspector actually portrayed with a BRAIN for a change! My only questions were: what was the big boss carving on his hobby table? Why did the view outside his penthouse look like a set of "The Honeymooners"? And just how does a masked wrestler on a motorcycle shadow a car on the freeway without getting noticed? Ah, well...just sit back witha cerveza and chips and enjoy. Like the big boss says..."MUUUUY BUEEEEEENO!"