IMDb > "Put on Francella" (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Put on Francella" More at IMDbPro »"Poné a Francella" (original title)

Really, Really Funny

Author: arturo_smallcharm from USA
30 January 2006

When this show was released in my country, at first sight, I thought it would be another vulgar show, but totally wasn't. Now, every Sunday at 10/9 c, I watched it and tape it, but just the part when Julieta Prandi appears, wow, she's a woman, she's pretty, blonde and dumb, that's make her more pretty to me, and Florencia Peña is as well. In every show, Guillermo performs three main characters with a quote to each, for example: -Arturo Petrocelli when he shares credits with Julieta Prandi aka July "La Nena" ,alongside of Florencia Peña, Mariana Briski among others. This sketch is about Arturo and La Nena, which is secretly in love with Arturo, and she likes to play with her feelings, making him feel uncomfortable in front of his wife (Eleonora) and daughter (Laura), then July is like a little girl in search of paternal love and she found it in Arturo, anyway, at the end of the sketch, always Arturo and July are caught in act by Eleonora, and she always asks, "Don't you think she's to bigger to be doing that". and Arturo answers, "Ay Eleonora, but she's a Baby!"

-Pascualito San Bosseti: a shy character always bothered by his female boss named Señora De Roble (Flor Peña), in this sketch, San Bossetti has to satisfy his boss' desires, she is a crazy woman who is in love with San Bossetti and she make him to wear some disguises of everything, like Chapulin Colorado, Chaplin, a punk star, an Indian and stripper, etc. Then, Sra. De Roble make him get angry and then he fights with her and they also are caught in the act, and Flor says, "Get off of me you sick-o", and later San Bossetti answers, "Thank God I didn't loose my job"

It's hilarious, Don't miss it!

He´s the best Argentinian comedy actor

Author: marianok1984 from Buenos Aires, Argentina
31 January 2004

"Poné a Francella" it´s a TV show from Argentina, the most funny of all. Francella is the master of the humor here in Argentina, the dialogs are delicious and the girls beautiful. It´s not a copy, just a new version of older sketchs. He is a loved actor here in Argentina.

It;s a really cheap copy of alberto olmedo

Author: Jack from Buenos Aires Argentina
29 June 2002

Pone a franchella it;s a funny tv show , but , there is a little problem : the whole show it's a copy of differents tv shows ! it;s a whole copy of olmedo and a lot of more people !!! it;s really bad