IMDb > "MTV's Now What?" (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"MTV's Now What?" More at IMDbPro »"The Sausage Factory" (original title)

"Now What?"

Author: cheshirekat003
29 May 2002

OK, I totally sweat this show. It is totally hilarious! I think that "The Sausage Factory" was supposed to be one of those MTV made-for-TV movies that is then spun off into a series, like "2ge+her", but instead they just skipped ever airing the movie. But, back to my point, this show is sooooooooooo funny! I especially like Gilby, played by Johnny K. Lewis, and Zack, played by Adam Brody, formerly Lucas on "Undressed" (which I miss by the way.) Everyone should watch this show. Even my friends that think they are too cool for MTV like it. It's just clever (i.e. "Sometimes I add extra Rs. Its a speech imperdiment.) It's on Saturday nights at 9 and and most days at 4:30 (right after TRL) so everyone check it out, mmmkay?

Now what...

Author: starlette-3
25 July 2002

Your are right, they changed the name when the show went to series. It was called "The Sausage Factory" and now it is called " Now What". I think the show got canceled though, but I am not sure. It was pretty goofy but kinda funny in a way aswell.

I thought it would suck, but I guess not.

Author: Zoogerjon15 from New York
10 May 2002

I thought this would be a stupid show. Something like that terrible "Undressed" show, which by the way, MTV needs to cancel. But, to my surprise, it's actually pretty cool, once I gave it a chance. It was very funny, entertaining, and it reminded me of "Undergrads"(an MTV cartoon cancelled for no reason). In conclusion, don't knock a show until you've seen it.

This is "Now What"

Author: michellerene from USA
11 April 2002

This TV series has been in the works for quite awhile. It is filmed in Canada but is based in Boulder Colorado. It is known in Canada as "The Sausage Factory" but wasn't given a title for the US until recently when MTV went with Now What.

Now What?

Author: XphyxiusX
10 April 2002

Who else thinks that this is MTV's new series Now What? All the actors are the same as well as the character names. There's not a movie about this series, but I'm pretty convinced it's the same thing. I'm just confused on why they call it The Sausage Factory.

Funny but partially overrated

Author: veestar614 from kansas
24 May 2002

Mtv just recently debuted "The Sausage Factory" under the name "Now What?". Thats exactly what i said. The show is inconsistantly funny but the characters are quite lovable, (Gilby makes me smile everytime.) We couldnt hope for more, but nevertheless, we should be able to hope for better.

Oh no

Author: cheshirekat003
25 September 2002

Ok, they totally did cancel it! It makes me a combination of mad, sad and outraged. Boo-hiss. But, Adam Brody who played Zack was on "Smallville" last season so that was very cool. And, Johnny K. Lewis (Gilby) is in a Sharpie commercial.