IMDb > Fire & Ice (2001) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Fire & Ice (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Very Good Film

Author: Lovely_Drama from United States
3 August 2005

This is one of the best BET/Arabesque movies made. Fire and Ices Tells the story of Holly Aimes(Lark Voorhies from Saved by the bell) and Michael Williams ( Kadeem Hardison from A Different World and The Crow:The TV Series) who fall in love in the wake of a scandal that has Holly the daughter of a California Congressman ( A different World Alumi Glynn Turman). This movie features not only a great cast but also excellent writing and acting. You will see some of your favorite Black Actors and discover a whole line of movies by BET, Arabesque and Urbanworks entertainment ( they made undercover brother) Also Check out "Commitments" starring Allen Payne and Victoria Dillard. you can find the movies at Amazon.com or Urbanworksent.com

The Triple Play Box Set or the Four Play Box Set are great things to own.

One of the best

Author: Lots0ffun (Lots0ffun@aol.com) from Sin city
4 February 2003

This is definetly one of the greatest movies EVER! I would recommend this movie to anybody. The acting and script are off da hook. Lark Voorhies is as fine as can be, Kadeem Hardison has always been one of my favorite actors. [Lark too] All in all a GREAT MOVIE, their needs to be more movies like dis. [Waiting to Exhale, The Brothers, ect.] Anyway watch dis movie you'll love it. 10/10 stars

I thought the movie was excellent and I highly recommend it.

Author: SD4113 (SD4113@aol.com) from Woodhaven, New York
31 May 2001

I enjoyed the movie so much that I called friends and family to see if they watched it.Those that had seen it, had the same question I had. What is the name of the song and who sang it during the love scene with Kadeem and Lark.

The film was excellent. When will it air again?

Author: rosalind (msrozz@bellsouth.net) from alabama
14 April 2001

The movie Fire and Ice was well written and the plot was straight to the point.I really enjoyed it and would like to see again.

Very Interesting movie

Author: Zwelithini Gabela from South Africa
22 December 2005

I consider this move as the one of the best movies I ever watched. I would like to own a copy of this movie. However, it is not available here in South Africa. I've recommended it to many people but they cannot be able to get it. The actors are excellent and their performance is of a great standard. The manner in which the main actors present themselves reflects the realistic life style of the corporate world. There are more lessons that are learned on this movie. What can I do to get the copy thereof? It is a nice movie for all people to learn something from. It displays the effects of pleasure/fun and business. I liked the way the female actor presents herself in movie towards the guy.

Just Because.

Author: roddstate from North Carolina
19 September 2003

I only reason I liked this movie was because Lark Voorhies was in it. I used to have the hots for her growing up. It's nice to see that she has aged gracefully. Even though she was playing an older woman, she still looks like a kid. I didn't care. I still think she's hot.

I could had done without seeing Mr. Hardison, however. He is not what I would consider a stud or someone I would want to see host a talk show. They could had done better.

My only thought was on Ms. Voorhies. She did a great job.

8 out of 10.

Best BET Movie I've ever seen!

Author: lorriaharris from United States
11 January 2002

I'm seening Kadeem Hardison in a new light. I always thought of him as the goofy guy on A Different World, but now, WHOOAA he is a MAN. He was soo good in that movie I watched it everytime they aired it and I even recorded it too. I don't know what it is that changed but he's one of he sexiest guys I've seen.