IMDb > Spring Break Lawyer (2001) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Spring Break Lawyer (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Brilliant in a simple kinda way!

Author: (unforgivable_sinner@email.com) from Helsinki, Finland
26 July 2002

I thought this movie was great. I didn't expect it to rock my world, but it rocked it for about 1,5 hours. It wasn't trying to be anything else than it was, and it made the best of the plot. Especially Busy Philipps did a wonderful job as Jenny! I recommend this movie to everyone who's in need of some good-natured laughter. Movie snobs -> don't bother!

As good a spring break movie as you'll ever see.

Author: eeax2 from Bahamas
12 August 2007

This movie can be best described as a cross between "Legally Blonde"(the first one, the funny one) and "Old School". The actors are younger and don't have quite the same chops as the big-guns (Ferrell or Vince Vaughan), but its that same type of smart/stupid guy movie. One good gag involves hookers who take credit cards and have the same almost sympathetic attitude as the checkout lady at a department store when the payment is declined. It is in no way an intense or edgy film. The sexual content is about at the level of a Carry On movie. All in all a very good-natured, funny but also sensible film that never gets ahead of itself isn't preachy, employs gross-out gags without being tasteless, and probably could be run on late night TV every spring break. Recommended alongside "Big Shot: Confessions of a Campus Bookie" as two near movie-theater-quality made for TV flicks.

This one tops the lists of all time worst movies...

Author: matsola from Helsingborg, Sweden
26 March 2002

Poor acting, ridiculous plot and VERY bad production is just some of the keywords of this movie. The fact that I paid $4 to rent it disturbs me even more. I would like to recommend MTV to never attempt movie production again.

The cover of the tape looks promising, college film with nice chicks, etc... Hey! There is not a naked part in the whole film, not even a thong is worn. Bad. =)

Never, under any circumstances, rent or watch this movie.

Spring Break will never be the same

Author: shaddi2003 from Pennsylvania
24 March 2001

I watched this movie on MTV with low expectations. Nevertheless it really was good. I don't want to give too much away, but the crude humor that was used was used in all the right spots, and did prove a point, during Spring Break enjoy yourself.