IMDb > The Making of 'Terminator' (1984) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

The Making of 'Terminator' (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Interesting featurette

Author: kscaduncan (kscaducan@btinternet.com) from London, England
16 April 2001

This is a quite interesting behind-the-scenes look of one of the best sci-fi films of all time. We get some nice interviews with the cast and crew and some good behind-the-scenes footage. Particulary interesting is a segment which shows the filming of the scene where Sarah and Kyle are chased by the Terminator down an alleyway and Arnie's subsequent attack.

It reveals that the scene took two nights to film and also shows how they achieved the effect where the Terminator smashes his arm through the wind screen to try and get at Sarah. Overall, a good documentary which shows what film making is like. It's a bit of a shame that it was not included on the recent Region 2 release of the film but with the amount of extras and the excellent hour long documentary ' Other Voices', this is not such a great loss.

Fantastic

Author: ross robinson from england
12 November 2003

The making of the terminator i think was a fantastic documentry. This was to do with the Terminator movie in 1984. I give this documentry of the terminator a fantastic score 10 out of 10. If you like the Terminator, then i hope and sure that you will like the other 2 (Terminator 2 and 3)

Nice night for a walk aye?

Author: the_boss from mid_uk
22 March 2001

James Cameron is no doubt, one of the finest directors of all time!. In this "making" featurette we get an insight into how he achieved his visionary masterpiece. In my mind he is probably one of the only directors that can reveal Arnies true colours!.

We also get to view fan favourites Michael Biehn and Lance Henriksen. Theres an interview with the big man, Mr Schwarzenegger, And oh yeah, lets not forget everybodys favourite:- Bill Paxton.