Rush Hour 2 (2001)
- a bit of banter between Carter and Lee before they enter the nightclub.
- Carter talks to Captain Diel (Philip Baker Hall) over the phone and gets berated for doing police work in Hong Kong.
- When Carter is wandering through the marketplace and asking for the massage parlor, he mistakenly asks an old man in Cantonese if he can spank his daughter with a ping-pong paddle.
- Carter talks his way in to the yacht party by claiming to be the band's lead singer.
- On the flight back to L.A., Carter loudly sings along to Stevie Wonder's "Superstition".
- An extended version of the scene in which Carter and Lee try to get rid of the "bomb" at the hotel.
- The original version of the scene in the truck. In this version, Carter and Lee are not tied up and they find the counterfeit money in large wooden boxes.
- At the Red Dragon casino, Carter pulls Steven Reign aside and they exchange sarcastic remarks.
- Different takes of Chris Tucker's ad-libbed speech to Hu Li after their fight.
- Different takes of Chris Tucker ad-libbing the name of his "good friend" in San Juan.
- Different takes of Jeremy Piven ad-libbing during his cameo.
- 1) James Carter saying "Yeah, this is my titty - I mean, yeah, this is my city"; the alternate footage changes it to "Yeah, that's right."
- 2) Ricky Tan's line "I hate that fortune cookie shit" was changed to "Where did you get that? In a fortune cookie?" This shot is noticeably changed from the original - it features an even tighter close-up of John Lone's face to the point where the film grain is very evident.