3.2/10
12
1 user 4 critic

Bulls Market (1970)

| Drama | 1970 (USA)
A stock broker's wife starts taking care of his clients' sex needs.

Director:

Reviews

Photos

Add Image Add an image

Do you have any images for this title?

Learn more

People who liked this also liked... 

Dead Eye Dick (1970)
Crime
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 4.3/10 X  
Stars: Jeannie Anderson, Jan Davis, Pete Dawson
The Madam (1969)
Drama
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 5.9/10 X  

A young man on a motorcycle passes a pretty young girl on the road whose car has broken down. He stops and offers her a ride home, and she accepts. It turns out that she lives in a brothel ... See full summary »

Director: Don Brown
Stars: Sue Peters, Jeff Roberts, Ann Biggs
Comedy | Sci-Fi
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 4.3/10 X  
Stars: Roxanne Brewer, Jan Can, Jan Davis
Harem Hangups (1970)
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 -/10 X  
Stars: Gerard Broulard, Casey Larrain, Phyllis Stengel
Drama
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 4.3/10 X  

Sexual therapist watches sex to correct problems.

Stars: Sandy Dempsey, John Dullaghan, William Howard
Edit

Cast

Cast overview:
Sue Peters ...
Barbara
Jeff Roberts
Ann Biggs
Tom Lee
Jo Little
Don Monte
Susanne Blye
Edit

Storyline

A stock broker's wife starts taking care of his clients' sex needs.

Plot Summary | Add Synopsis

Genres:

Drama

Edit

Details

Country:

Language:

Release Date:

1970 (USA)  »

Company Credits

Show detailed on  »

Technical Specs

Runtime:

(DVD-R edition)

Color:

See  »

Frequently Asked Questions

This FAQ is empty. Add the first question.

User Reviews

 
Stock rises 90% of the time...
25 October 2009 | by (Arnhem, Holland) – See all my reviews

I see that I am the first one to comment on this film. So let me begin by outlining the story: A broker's wife is seducing his clients to help him.

Really, there is nothing more to say about story or plot, for 90% of the time we see sex scenes and the remaining 10% not only includes the story telling, but the credits as well. In this respect this movie differs from many others in the early '70's. Even in many hard core movies a story usually was told. This is just plain pumping, all the time. And it is all soft core too. And thus this movie is exceedingly stupid. Lovers of porn will wait for hard core in vain. Those not fond of porn will close their eyes after 10 minutes. And those who love a steamy or sleazy movie will hate the fact there is no story, no sleaze, no gore.

I saw a VHS-version, made in 1997 by Something Weird Video, a firm specializing in '50's to '70's B-movies, sleaze and gore. This movie could be obtainable on DVD as well. So if you want to ignore my warnings: be my guest.

Some of the actors are a little bit better than the average porn actor and thanks to them I vote 2 out of 10.


0 of 1 people found this review helpful.  Was this review helpful to you?

Contribute to This Page

Create a character page for:
?