IMDb > Ready to Run (2000) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Ready to Run (TV) More at IMDbPro »

I'm not letting you down yet, Daddy

Author: Rainbow2002 from Montgomery, Alabama
2 July 2002

Krissy Perez glows as Corrie in this spangling family film. The following cast is good. Unfortunately, the idea of a talking horse might drive viewers away as a ridiculous plot. Ready To Run is an unrealistic but fun-loving family movie that inspires the viewer to believe anything is possible if there's faith. 8 out of 10.

My thoughts and comments on the film

Author: benchtoplabs from Texas
3 April 2001

This was a great movie... Sure, it was slightly weird... "Girl talks to horses", but it was well done, and worked out very well. In my book, it was a great movie, and had good acting by the whole cast, and especially our two leading actors. (Krissy Perez, and Jason Dohring)

Applause!

Author: Alyssa (Allayyy) from Texas
18 March 2004

Before Seabiscuit, there was the talking horse- no not Mr. Ed- TJ from Ready to Run. It had to be my favorite horse racing movie besides National Velvet. But Disney channel has stopped showing it alot so I haven't seen it in awhile. But I see it on Derby day. This was a fantastic movie and perfect for the horse lover. Though the talking horse and listening to the music while racing was not that creative. It has great music, kinda strange for a horseracing movie, and pretty horses! I give this movie: 8 out of 10

i want ready to run back on T.V

Author: midniterodeo04 from United States
4 February 2006

the movie ready to run is one of the best movies.it is about a young girl who wants to be a jockey,she discovers that only she can here the horses talk . her father died being a jockey and her mother want let her be a jockey.she came to a horse named T.J. the only way he would run is if he was listening to music.his old owner would sell him for a bag of peanuts. and the girl took him,and her mother was mad at her. they hired someone to race him,but then he got hurt,so then she got to race. this movie is great for the hole family and most of all horse lovers. i would be really happy if this show came on T.V again.this movie you will laugh your head off.

Very Well Done!!

Author: moviesrfer97
4 September 2002

I have seen nearly all the Disney Channel Original Movies, and this one has to be my favorite! Good acting, great music, and the element of animals all combine, turning "Ready to Run" into a great movie for people of all ages! In short, this movie may not have a star-studded cast, but it more than makes up for it in quality.

Really Good!

Author: redroses224 from United States
28 July 2000

"Ready to Run," is a great movie! I preview all of Disney's movies and this has got to be one of the best! Kids will like it, as well as teenagers.I am fourteen years old and I loved it!