IMDb > Gen-X Cops 2: Metal Mayhem (2000) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Te jing xin ren lei 2

Gen-X Cops 2: Metal Mayhem More at IMDbPro »Te jing xin ren lei 2 (original title)

Page 3 of 3: [Prev][1] [2] [3]

Super Coolness!

Author: exo_kopaka from United States
27 June 2005

I think this movie has got it all. It has really cool music that I can never get out of my head. It has cool looking characters. IS REALLY funny(you know, the kind that you'll crack up on the ground and you'll keep saying the funny parts over every day for three weeks).Despite the bad acting, bad cgi, and bad story(about cops going after a robot), its really cool. Its one of those movies you and all of your family can watch, get together, eat pizza, laugh like crazy, and watch it two more times.

There are so many funny parts, like when Kurt was trying to get Edison's attention and gave him the finger, and then threw a paint ball gun at him so they could play paint ball. On that part, I kept saying "Remember, Remember?"to my cousins who saw it and showed them what happened. There was also a really funny part when Edision ran into the room and Kurt was there(just before they fought) and Kurt was talking about his "Strange dream" and how he was "Superman". I LOVED that part, although it has been a while since I saw it, so I don't remember that part. Everything the actors said were funny, like how Kurt says, "I worship you, like a GOD!" to the robot.

Although there was some bad things, in all it was a GREAT movie. Man, I can't stop laughing. I wish I had that movie. );

Brilliant!!!I loved every minute of it!!!

Author: fruit_celler from London England
2 October 2004

Well,what can I say?This film had it all. Funny Chinese fighting,funny Chinese talking, Funny Chinese haircuts, and coffee. I really fancy that one from friends. The robot is so realistic I thought it was a human!!! I almost wet myself it was so scary!The only thing I didn't like was that there weren't no yellow robot,I would have called him Mr.Sparkles and he would'ave been my friend. I recommend this film to fans of romantic comedies and viking films. I give it four and a half thumbs up!!! Gordon the third.

Getting better...with action!

Author: ironsidev
24 January 2001

I have so much hope for the sequel to Gen-X. Luckily, my hopes have came true. You got a whole bunch of action, comedy...silly comedy, and surprises. I think the newcomer Edison, is really a hit in the movie, but I really find Sam's 'Alien' stupidly annoying with English. Although the movie had some flaws with the robot graphics and the silly dialogue, the action always keeps it strong. The action set-up is much stronger than the 1st.

This movie is getting more of an American feel since 60% of the movie is in English from the Cantonese. This movie will not disappoint you. I recommended this for young 'uns that care about pure action-packed fun.

Page 3 of 3: [Prev][1] [2] [3]