IMDb > My Wasted Life (2000) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

My Wasted Life (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Matt Groening looks back on his life

Author: crosma from Cardiff, Wales
20 May 2002

The summary pretty much sums this up. Groening takes a look at his life from his childhood up to the present, mostly at the TV programs he hated as a child (because they were so nice).

The most interesting part is Groening's `Life In Hell' which is a superb comic strip, and what helped him breakthrough to The Simpsons. The program leads up to just after Futurama started and Matt claiming he wants to do a TV series about Rock ‘N' Roll.

An intriguing watch for fans of The Simpsons.

More likely his well spent life!

Author: Atomic_Peace from United States
23 February 2012

My wasted life is a documentary about animation god Matt Greoing, Matt thinks back to what happened in his childhood through his early life as a cartoonist. Clips of The Simpsons, Leave it all to Beaver, and Father Knows best and Rocky and Bullwinkle are scene through the feature. Pictures and works of Matt's early start area also seen. As viewer watch they learn what gave Matt the way to success. I loved this film it was fun entertaining and my next favorite part was to see the gaps people can over come with a little hope. People will get to see the amazing rise of cartoonist Matt Groeing you can access the video on YouTube easily by looking up the title of the documentary.