IMDb > "Extra" (1994) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Extra" More at IMDbPro »

Whatever

Author: Chris Winston from Fairbanks, U.S. Territory of Alaska
27 January 2003

Absolutely one of the MOST USELESS shows on all of television. If you watch this you'll likely get an inside look at celebritys' weddings and what parties they go to, the scoop on what goes on behind the scenes of all those reality shows that are making society a little more stupid with each new show, and what celebrity's in rehab or a lawsuit or buying a new mansion. Give me a break. This show is people who can't leave people alone. Do we, those of us not in front of the camera, really need to know how many carats one celebrity's new ring is or how many phones are in another celebrity's bathrooms?!?!? I think not. Here's what this show's new slogan should be: "Extra - Giving Celebrities Extra LESS Privacy." Pathetic.

One of my favorite syndicated shows.

Author: atidd
24 November 2000

It's very good. Has great talent, reports the good entertainment news and all. And Consumer Reports. But now the "new" Extra is going a little bit too far. I liked the old theme. And making the venture in to the sex category is a bit too much. Extra used to be a family show. Now they appeal to the growing teens of the early 1980s era to the baby boomers of today. I think they should favor more toward family. Extra also now has special themed Weekend editions. It's great, but it should focus more on what it was made to be, an entertainment news show.

Another one of those entertainment news shows with an added treat the beautiful and sexy Leeza Gibbons.

Author: Brian-272 from Oakwood, Virginia USA
26 June 2001

Again airing in syndication is another entertainment news program this time call it "Extra". Catch and find out all of the latest entertainment news hosted by the beautiful and sexy veteran reporter Leeza Gibbons. Plus this series even reports on the current pop culture trends in entertainment. "Extra" is just one show you have to watch!