IMDb > "DAG" (2000) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"DAG" More at IMDbPro »

Blink and its gone

Author: Tim (videoboy1@yahoo.com) from United States
22 April 2003

I really feel bad for this show,because it was never given a fair shot. I personal thought the show had a ton of potential. I thought that it should have been given more time. Hell NBC is keeping around that No Talented Show called Good Morning Maimi. My God that show is just plan B.A.D. Oh well!!!

One of the best new comedies of the season

Author: mrmagoo320 from Rhode Island
2 February 2001

DAG( David Allen Grier show) has to be the best comedy of the 200-2001 season. Delta Burke returns to TV to play the first lady. She is . hilarious, the show is very creative and has some of the funniest writing around. DAG definitely is a show that will become a hit. The show is funny not dirty like some comedies today. DAG is definitely worth your time.

Grier and Burke, a potential comedy team

Author: coverme6 from Allentown, PA
24 August 2001

David Alan Grier of IN LIVING COLOR fame stars as the title character, a tough secret service agent who once worked for the President, but after a rather moronic mistake, gets downgraded down to protecting the First Lady (Delta Burke). She treats poor Dag like a brow-beaten butler instead of a bodyguard, and the fun starts there! Grier takes his role with stride, playing the understandably frustrated Dag who has to constantly put up with the First Lady's antics. Burke shines as well.