IMDb > "Big Brother" (2000/I) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Big Brother" More at IMDbPro »

Good if you are dedicated

Author: Eli Fowler (fowler@ptsi.net)
4 September 2000

This show is, unlike alot of people are saying a good show I think. If you watch the internet feeds then you really understand what is going on. It is not to be compared to Survivor. I loved Survivor but it is taking a total different route. Big Brother is more of a feeling show. It shows different emotions of people as they try to ajust to living in a house with ten strangers. If you watch this show to compare it to Survivor, or to imagine it as "real" life, then it may suck. But if you watch it as a "show", and actually pay attention, then you learn from it.

BORING!!!

Author: cheeseboy80
7 August 2000

Survivor is a lot better than this show. At least in Survivor they're doing something. The people on Big Brother just sit around the house all day and talk to each other. This show is extremely boring. Please no Big Brother II, end this already after the first one.

The Little Stupid House on the Prairie

Author: Cookie24 from Michigan
19 July 2000

Can you say total, total Real World rip off? I saw the first few minutes of one of them and I nearly threw up. Survivor is Survivor. Big Brother is Crap. 'Nuff said. Stop with the reality-tv rip offs, for the sake of the children!