Red Shoe Diaries 14: Luscious Lola (V) More at IMDbPro »

Bobbie Phillips raises the bar!

Author: David Schmidt
23 June 2001

I recently saw Luscious Lola. Although I've seen many of the Red Shoe Diaries, I have to say (besides the very first movie with David Duchovney) this was very impressive. These mini-movies or whatever they're called are usually confusing plots with nudity all over for no apparent reason (other than to titillate). I'm not complaining as they're fun to watch late at night.:) But, this one had it all in my opinion. In the short 30 min. they were able to establish a real plot and drive for the main character (Bobbie Phillips) as well as shoot it beautifully. I only wish it was longer. They could definitely make a real movie out of this if they could get Bobbie to play the part again. She's terrific!

Bobbi plays two parts, Wonderful!

Author: Stanley from Germany
17 April 2001

I first saw this movie several years ago. It must be newly released for TV. Bobbi is beautiful and extremely lovable in this romantic story about a computer nerd that is too shy to talk to a guy she's in love with. She needs help from her alter-ego to get courage to talk to him and have confidence to live happily. Bobbi is a great actress and plays both parts perfectly.

Bobbie Phillips is HOT!

Author: TekWiz7
5 June 2003

There are two different movies on this tape. The one with Bobbie Phillips (Chameleon) and Michael Bendetti(21 Jump Street)was great!Luscious Lola was SEXY!But so was Mimi.Because they were both played by the gorgeous Bobbie Phillips!

John Enos adds his own fantastic dimension in this segment.

Author: koolgirlie from Milwaukee, WI.
20 May 2003

The first commenter said Bobbie Phillips raised the bar. My thoughts are that Bobbi's love interest in the person of John Enos adds depth and dimension to this segment of HIS own. She mentioned that Joey's gift to women was to make them feel like a debutante. So, strong, silent Joey immediately goes out to the bike and comes back producing a gift beautifully wrapped in a pink box & bow, thus setting the stage for the rest of the story. And isn't that just like Joey to be so thoughtful and sensitive; writing poetry to her from jail? Since John Enos not only played the part of Joey, but also created the actual STORY (check the credits); I'm thinking that this is one talented guy, besides being great looking. I love his walk, so confident, so smooth, so calm. Too bad it didn't have a happier ending with Joey getting the girl and having "ever after". I love the way John Enos handles his women. Makes a gal come away wishing it was her......mmmm!!