Henry Perkins, a mild-mannered accountant, accidentally trades briefcases with another man, to find out that there's five million dollars inside. Henry tells his unsuspecting wife of their ...
See full summary »
When police discover that a mob hitman has moved in next door to the Robbersons, they want to find out what he is up to. So they set up a stakeout in the Robbersons' home. Hard-nosed, ... See full summary »
Welcome to Butcher's Mill, Illinois, home to a meat-packing plant, a junk yard, and Buddy and Earl, two likable losers who crave the sweet smell of success. Earl is a simple man with a ... See full summary »
The escaped delinquent John W. Burns, Jr. replaces Dr. Maitlin on a radio show, saying he's the psychiatrist Lawrence Baird. His tactless radio show is a hit, and he becomes very popular. ... See full summary »
Henry Perkins, a mild-mannered accountant, accidentally trades briefcases with another man, to find out that there's five million dollars inside. Henry tells his unsuspecting wife of their new-found fortune, but she doesn't embrace it as well as he does. Soon they're joined by their best friends, a cop on the take, a cop on the hunt, and the dreaded Mr. Big, who has come to claim his million dollars. Written by
Do not watch this movie! I really think people who give this movie good ratings must be part of the production or something related because this movie is really really crappy. If I can give it minus rating I would.
First the good:
The concept of the movie is not bad. Funny money, a story where a man pick the wrong briefcase and have some troubles because of it. Not very creative but what the hey, sounds like a classic good old fun movie.
Now the bad:
1. VERY crappy acting. You can SEE that they are acting.
2. VERY crappy dialogues. Some might argue "can you write a better one?" YES I CAN. And so can YOU!
3. VERY crappy editing. I cannot say I can do a better job because I have no editing skill whatsoever but where and when they cut the movie to go to another scene is terrible. Any movie-making undergraduate can make this.
4. Actors that are not in sync with each other. It seems the actors are not casted and they just pick some somewhat popular names.
5. Penelope Miller - She is over-acting and it is very very annoying. This is just personal opinion that I'm sure a lot who watched it will agree.
6. Actually, most of the actors are annoying because you can't really follow the logic of their decision.
This isn't even worth watching if it was free!!! Not even if you love with Chevy Chase!
35 of 70 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?