IMDb > Dude, Where's My Car? (2000) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Dude, Where's My Car?

Dude, Where's My Car? More at IMDbPro »

Page 4 of 47: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [Next]

A sweeeeet movie, dude an' "thhhheeeeeeeeeen" some more

Author: didrikm from Australia
9 September 2005

About two dumb-wits who cannot recall anything from the night before. As they retrace their steps from the night before, they realize that it must have been a very wild night indeed! Involving strippers, aliens, a year supply of pudding, more chicks, dodging killer ostriches,nerds and the continuum transfunctioner.

Not a very serious movie, but great for the guys to sit down and have a few cold beers before going to the party. It's funny, very funny The protectors of the continuum transfunctioner will have you rolling on the floor, particularly if you are of Scandinavian origin.

But frankly, this is a movie that you will either love or Hate. Hopefully you belong to the first group!

Ranks somewhere between...

Author: Zandozan from Ohio
18 December 2000

Not as good as It's Pat, but better than Stuart Saves his Family. Yes, it's that bad. Absolute horrible writing. Not enough Kristy Swanson. Stiffler not very funny as a retard. Another one of those movies that the only funny parts are in the previews. Very disappointed (and embarrassed) I wasted a Saturday night on it.

I've Been Rendered Impotent...

Author: Squrpleboy from Canada
21 October 2002

This is the WORST comedy I've ever seen.

This is the WORST teen movie I've ever seen.

This is the WORST acting I've ever seen.

This is the WORST directing I've ever seen.

This is the WORST story I've ever seen.

This is the WORST film I've ever seen.

This is the WORST pain I've ever been in and I just want it to stop now as I have gone deaf and blind and can no longer produce children.

1/10. Help me.

Worst movie, EVER!

Author: Evan (Movie_Freak2341) from Washington, USA
16 October 2002

"Dude, Where's My Car?" Is quite possibly the worst movie ever made. It's a typical teenage movie, but even more revolting with a story that is as deep as your household sink. Considering it is a summer movie though the story is not so important, but what is important is the humor which does not make it past the word "Dude!". The humor is redundant and the story is dull and boring. This is the type of movie that makes me despise Hollywood.

The worst movie ever.

Author: Rizzdawg from San Diego, CA
4 January 2001

I don't usually comment on films that I don't like, but this one was so bad it deserved to be commented on. This movie made me feel sick after I left, and I almost threw up on the way home. I would not recommend it to anyone even as a rental. I feel like I have wasted 2 hours of my life. Don't waste your time and money.

Dude, Where's My Nine Bucks???

Author: concord-4 from Toronto
18 December 2000

Unfortunately no longer in my wallet after going to see this cinematic disaster which contained only two "jokes"... and then... sitting in the theater in agony and hoping they'd find the stupid car to end it all... and then... leaving the theater angry... and then hoping whoever greenlighted this project is being told by some fatcash executive with a cigar in his mouth that they'll "never work in this town again"...

Possibly The Worst Film Ever Made

Author: rollymc123 from United States
28 July 2005

Usually, I write long reviews detailing why I hate a certain movie.

This movie is so repulsive, however, I can't do that.

The basic plot is that two lame (and incredibly stupid) perverts go on a hunt for their car. The jokes are dirty and far from entertaining, the characters just seem to get more and more dumb, and the storyline...a first grader could have written a better script, grammar mistakes and all.

Conclusion?

Do not see unless you are a sick-minded individual with the humor of a twelve-year-old.

If so, this is the perfect excuse for a movie for you.

Worst ever movie...

Author: caramelos from United Kingdom
24 December 2003

This has to be the worst movie I have ever seen, bar none. It is lame and pathetic, and people who like this have a really sorry sense of humour. It's a wonder these loser freaks get girlfriends. They must be the saddest geeks in the world. The producers, writers and director should give up and get jobs as caretakers at a scrapyard. Maybe the rubbish will appreciate their "talent". What a waste of time this piece of garbage is.

Cheesiest film on Earth

Author: Paz (fuxing626) from new york, ny
26 June 2002

Kids, gather round and I'll tell ya a story. One night last summer,

my younger brother and my cousin coaxed me into seeing this

film. I was slightly inebriated and it was about 1 in the morning.

Even with those 2 factors going for it, the movie wasn't funny at all.

It was just stupid. The fact that they actually put in an alien invasion

to the movie proves just how little faith even the directors and

producers had in this movie. 2 guys getting so wasted they can't

remember what happened last night isn't much of a plot, so they

put in aliens and seem to honestly believe it'll be the movie's

salvation. 'Dude, Where's My Car' is a great example of what NOT

to do while making a film.

Dude where's my car?

Author: Terryfan from United States
1 July 2015

This movie is not meant to be a masterpiece or a classic but it is one of the funniest films I have seen.

If you watched Beavis And Butt-Head then you will get the feeling this is what it would be like if they had a live action film.

Dude, Where's My Car? is just one of those stone comedy films that is so ridiculous that it's too funny

It characters are Jesse (Ashton Kutcher) and Chester (Seann William Scott) as they try to remember where their car was as well as trying to make up to their girlfriends Wanda (Jennifer Garner) Wilma (Marla Sokoloff) who are twins.

Don't expect this movie to be full of plot twist, masterpiece writing or top performance because this movie is not that but what it is for is that the movie is down right funny. Sure there are some scenes that make you go what were they thinking but that's part of it being a stoner movie you can expect nothing less of movements like that.

Also some of the characters are just far out there that it makes you go well well well plus they throw a lot of things at you in terms of a plot but they really center more on the comedy which will make you laugh with your sides hurting also you'll find yourself quoting this movie later on

I give Dude Where's My Car? an 7 out of 10