o.k

Author: Obie Wan Kanobie (sanddog2)
24 May 2000

In this game there was action,strategy,mind boggles, and killing. It was very good indeed. i played this game with a couple of friends and we all enjoyed it. there was only one problem....you were so anxious to beat the game and fight darth maul that the game actually became boring. If it wasn't for that i would have given my ratings a perfect 10. But the biggest thing was the graphics, they were stupendous.

Finally I can be a Jedi too!

Author: Young_One from Melbourne, Australia
17 May 2001

Upon hearing bad reviews for this game I went out with my friend to rent this game and see what all the fuss is all about. Before I continue I just want to mention that we are both Star Wars fans. From the introduction of the game we were pumped and ready to take on the dark side. We chose Obi-Wan and Gui-Gon and set off for the Federation Ship. The levels that the game takes place in are exactly the same as they are in the movie. From everything from the opening battle scene to the final battle scene with Darth Maul.

Now the graphics for the game aren't the best however they aren't horrible, they are just right. The controls could have done with a better setup because it'll take you a while to get used to the awkward controls. The worst thing about the game is the depth of the game. Depth meaning it's very hard to see how far you have to jump from one platform to another. You'll find yourself repeatly wasting your Jedi to an unnecessary death after surviving a horde of Battle Droids. This is the only reason I'm holding back from giving it a perfect rating of 10. However taking on the role of one of five Jedi makes up for it with 3 other hidden characters, *cough*Darth Maul*cough*.

If you ever wanted to become a Jedi and step into the shoes or shall we say 'robe' of your favourite characters, this is the game for you. It's even more fun taking on the dark side with a friend. If you are worried about replay value, don't worry you won't finish this game overnight. It'll take some hard friday nights with a buddy to complete this and even after completing the game there are still the option to do it all again with the hidden characters.

Along the way you'll unlock a few extra mini-games and they come with extra rewards if you complete them such as the 'Ultimate Saber'. Overall if you are a Star Wars fan this is a game for you however if you aren't then this is nothing more than a rental because if this game was a Star Trek game I wouldn't even have given it a second glance.