- Aunt Petunia opening eggs containing Harry's Hogwarts letters.
- Harry and Hagrid riding in a train/subway where they talked about Hagrid wanting a dragon for a pet.
- After rescuing Hermione from the troll, the trio had a moment wherein Ron said to Hermione, "What are friends for?"
- During Christmas dinner at the Great Hall, Ron tried to comfort Harry after their experience looking at the Mirror of Erised.
- While eating at the Great Hall, Ron confronted Neville (bec Malfoy casted a spell on him) that he should learn to stand up for himself which he did in the end when he tried to stop the trio from leaving Gryffindor tower.