Just, Melvin: Just Evil (2000)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- The documentary is focused on a man who sexually abused his 12 daughters/stepdaughters. They were are all minors at the time.
- Pictures of a naked baby with a disability (not sexual)
- During the film, a woman is making a joke about her breasts and flashes the camera.
Violence & Gore
- There is talk of a murder that happened in between the molestation, very detailed.
- There is talk of attempted suicide, also very detailed.
- Most of the people in the film use a few curse words, not many, and spread out
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is talk of alcoholism and drug addiction
- Some people drink/smoke while being interviewed
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This is a very dark, disturbing, and emotional documentary