IMDb > Freddy Got Fingered (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Freddy Got Fingered

Freddy Got Fingered More at IMDbPro »

Page 1 of 62:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

The most gruesome specticle ever created.

Author: Moe (Antisun) from Canada
28 July 2003

This is definitely one of the worst movies to ever have been filmed. It makes you wonder as to why Tom Greem isn't somewhere waiting tables. While he is sometimes funny on his own show, this movie offers nothing more than a disturbing spectacle of horror. There is no story, no plot, no intellectual signs of any kind, and surely there is no comedy, unless of course you find playing with a horse's privates is funny or skinning a deer and wearing its carcass is hilarious. The jokes are cruel, gruesom, and very sad. (1/10)

Tom Green, you sicken me

Author: saint405 from United States
23 October 2005

Freddy got Fingered is about a slacker cartoonist named Gord, Tom Green, who finally moves out of his parents basement to work at Hollywood in a cheese sandwich factory and try to sell off his cartoons for them to become a TV show. But when a big time Hollywood producer, Michael Anthony Hall, tells him he will never make it in life, Gord moves back home with his sleazy father played by Rip Torn. Gord's life is then turned into a big contests where he and his dad try to settle an age old battle between whether Gord should suck up and become a man or be a complete loser for the rest of his life.

Freddy Got Fingered, should have been named Animals Got Fingered. I'll admit that I'm not a big Tom Green fan but by the way the trailers for the film worked it looked life it would be an okay movie. I was wrong! Tom Green proves right here in this movie that he can not act or direct. This film losses effort on every film making level but it succeeds in being a master in every bad level of film making. This film is a complete waste of talent and time with animal masturbation and blow job jokes. Plus the title, what is with the title? Sure Gord says that his father fingered his younger brother Freddy but that subject is only in the film for eight minutes top! Now the main character Gord must be mentally retarded. In one of the most sickest scenes in the movie, Gord finds a dead deer in the middle of the road. He remembers the words of Mr. Davidson telling him he needs to get inside his cartoon animals so they can be more lively. But to Gord he thinks he should literally get inside the deer! He cuts the animals stomach open and rips out it's insides. Then we see cute little animals roaming the forests to the sweet melody of a female singer only to be interrupted with Gord running around, shrieking like a retard and wearing the deers bloody body as as a coat. I was about to blow chunks after I saw that scene. Maybe this movie might be funny to some of you people if you like Tom Green licking bloody wounds, playing with animals privates, or swinging a dead baby around a hospital by it's cord you may laugh till you die! But people like me will just be disgusted by this movie. I only chuckled a few times in this movie, like twice! Freddy Got Fingered gets the low 1, if I could though I would give it a zero. Tom Green, you sicken me.

It spits on your grave.

Author: ChoiceCuts from Åland, Finland
11 March 2004

Freddy got fingered is a very rancid blend of the worst type of "jokes" around. One of the earlier scenes involves Tom Green w*nking off a horse and it's all down from there. This seems to have been made for the sole purpose of shocking people, at times it doesn't even try to be funny, it's more like it wants to put off and spit at anyone who's been foolish enough to spend their hard earned cash on it. I bet Tom Green is laughing all they way to the bank.

To put it short: this is a hideous abomination of a movie, which should have been instantly butchered at birth. The only reason that I don't give it a zero is because it's still not really as bad as "Naken" or "Route 666", but that's not really saying much is it?

This is so bad, you wont know how bad

Author: Stefan Tetelepta from Holland
10 March 2002

Wow, this is so bad. Although I had a few laughs at The Tom Greene Show at MTV, this I can't sit trough. He cuts open a deer, licks at the bone of a broken leg and eats 10 sandwiches at one time while he watches how two horses having sex. And that's just the first 20 minutes. One out of ten for this crap!

Author: 47464 from Sheffield, England
23 October 2003

I'll be brief, what was Rip Torn thinking about when he signed up for this - absolute rubbish from start to finish. It's obvious that Tom Green hasn't an ounce of comedy in his body, cringeworthy garbage - That's all I have to say.

Just look away and you won't be hurt.

Author: loren ( from Kailua, Hawaii
25 December 2001

If you think, "I'm not going to turn off this movie, it just has to get better!!"..... It doesn't. Just turn it off, the sooner the better. Better yet, don't even allow your friends to be subjected to it. This movie is so bad, the powers that be should pull the copies off the shelves to protect the innocent. I forgive Rip Torn. We all should be allowed to make mistakes.

Why isn't this on bottom 100?

Author: Xtrordinary from Sweden
25 November 2006

First off, this guy is a FREAK. Hes not different, hes not unique hes a freak. This movie made me want to puke several times and I can actually say that Im a worse person because of it. Don't watch it!

Now if your a true bad movie lovers you wont give a rats *bleep* whether I tell you to see it or not, perhaps you even want to see it more after my comment. So heres the very tiny storyline: Basically hes some sort of a unemployed cartoon animator trying to get a job. Hes parents thinks hes a looser (who can blaim them?). He also have a brother who is doing fairly well but never gets attention from the parents (Everybody loves Raymond ripoff?) so hes like there sometimes looking sad or whatever. Then he goes to a office trying to get a job and on the way he sees a stud farm and jacks off the horse while moaning. Really thats torture. I was crying during this. Anyways he gets there and then he talks to Drew Barrymore (!!!!!) and then goes to see the boss of the company. He gets declined and after this its a tale about him trying to make it to prove himself to the parents and find love.

And during that tale he whips a wheelchair bound lady, delivers a baby against the mothers will, jacks off several big animals, breaks other people legs and so on.

This is a horrible movie, and please, PLEASE don't see it! Im telling you don't you will regret it!

Author: Milad ED from Iran
21 January 2011

Luckily, I watched this movie on TV and only half-way to the end, but that was enough just to find out how awful it really is.

I was sitting there, on the couch, saying to myself: "Is there something wrong with me? This movie is supposed to be funny, why it doesn't make me laugh? Maybe it's because I'm Iranian, this must be funny to Americans."

But as the time moved on, it got worse. Tom Green's character is totally annoying, and I mean ANNOYING. How on earth, could somebody be so dumb? The movie's logic is even worse. Literally impossible things happen (and not impossible in a good way, but in worst possible way).

Although the score is only 4, I gotta say, it's highly overrated. I can't believe how some people rated it as 8 or even 10!

Don't watch this movie, don't waste your time.

It's Just Not Funny

Author: MovieTycoon_7 ( from Birmingham
30 April 2001

When I went to go see this movie, I thought that I was going to watch a 100 minute Tom Green episode. That is just what happened. 30 minutes is enough on TV but when you have to sit down for a long time, the jokes start to run out. I'm still a Tom Green fan. Every comedian can make one mistake.

Heaping pile of Dung

Author: VerbalK001 from Upstate, NY
1 May 2001

Actually, it's not even that good. It is more like the loamy layer of decaying excrement located under an old sun baked pile of hog dung. I will reconstruct this car wreck.

Movie Producer 1 - Let's give Tom Green a pile of money and let him make a movie, I hear the kids at MTV love him.

Movie Producer 2 - You bet they do, but we can't edit or censor him because the kids like his honesty and in your face attitude.

Movie Producer 1 - Okay then, here's a blank check and tell Tom to make up a movie this weekend. By the way, do you know anything about Mr. Green except the fact that kids love him?

Movie Producer 2 - I think he's Canadian!

Movie Producer 1 - Like Jim Carrey!

Movie Producer 2 - You bet.

Movie Producer 1 - Well goddarn, forget the script, start shooting right now! Tell Tom he's got the afternoon to think of something funny, he likes that improv stuff. Make sure he gets in your face and outrageous. If he gets stuck for ideas, give him this old Carrot Top movie script we were going to make when we thought he was funny.

Hence we are left with Freddie Got Fingered. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being Citizen Cane and 1 being a hidden toilet camera of a person defecating, this is a 0.9.

Page 1 of 62:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]