IMDb > "Showtime at the Apollo" (1987) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Showtime at the Apollo" More at IMDbPro »"It's Showtime at the Apollo" (original title)

The Real Idol show

Author: Max Brand3 (mbrand20022002@yahoo.ca) from Toronto
13 November 2004

I remember watching It's Showtime at the Apollo when it aired back in mid nineties even though I only got to see it just twice. Late this summer I got to watch again and it's on very late at night around 2:00 and it's a very watchable show. Monique is a great host and everything you see on there is real and all the performers you see are everyday ordinary folks just like you and me. This a must show for people to watch cause not only does these amateur performers go out there to that legendary Apollo stage for five minutes of fame but to be on the same stage where hundreds of legendary performers before them have graced it. I sincerely hope I may get my chance to perform at the Apollo at a amateur night cause that'll be my ticket to reach my goals & dreams.

the child park at a gathering of entertainment d of thee

Author: zviosmessages-13361 from United States
6 September 2016

I want to have a show one of movies. I also this is me at a big movie of a gathering. if it may concern . I have to think of it being here tho cause it is one at this place. of all the things it is a tee shirt gathering of the friend talk persuasion. other malice fall but this is her. kiddie agency and do a phone telemarketing. I really have dog in path way for a marsupial bill banana wad it is the game there. its my c d name I am from a convention mind office adjacent with another sausage n boots its my key thought. in the down with a concert for a box computer game. if it may be cool for you shake hands and agree.think of it as a chip live.