|Index||2 reviews in total|
"Inside Out III" is a film with nine sexy and erotic tales by Playboy
magazine. Most of the stories are silly, but most of the women are very
1) "Dogs Playing Poker": a smart art dealer is invited to play a poker game. He wins the game and the wife of his opponent, but he finds that he is not so smart as he supposed to be. My vote is six.
2) "The Branding": while filming a movie in Brazil, one crew member meets a Brazilian woman and resists to her harassment since he loves and is faithful to his wife. However he does not resist to her and will never forget his affair. My vote is seven.
3) "The Portal": young men and women have a bacchanal in a fountain. My vote is two.
4) "The Perfect Woman": in a rainy night, a lonely man calls a call-girl service and requests the perfect woman for him. Out of the blue, a woman knocks on his door and she is simply perfect, but is not the escort he asked. When she arrives, he dismisses her services and learns a lesson. My vote is eight.
5) "Within ten minutes": a nuclear missile is scheduled to hit a city in ten minutes. Two lonely women have to decide what to do within this period. My vote is one (awful).
6) "Tango": a chauvinist is trapped with a feminist in an elevator during a blackout. My vote is three.
7) "The Houseguest": a divorced woman meets her former fiancé on the street. The man is a vagrant and she brings him home to bath, feed and have sex with him. My vote is five.
8) "Cafe L'Amour": a man fantasizes with a woman that is sat on the next table in a cafeteria. My vote is five.
9) "The Wet Dream": a fish in the aquarium loves his owner; out of the blue, he transforms into a man and makes love with her. She decides to stay with him. My vote is seven.
My vote for the whole film is six.
Title (Brazil): "Erotismo Fantástico" ("Fantastic Eroticism")
Yet another sequel with yet another 9 stories.
1)"Dogs Playing Poker"- An art dealer plays a game of high-stakes poker. C-
2)"The Branding"- A married sound editor on location for a movie in Europe is mugged and ends up cheating on his wife. C-
3) "The Portal"- A group of old people think they've stumbled on the fountain of youth. C+
4) "the Perfect Woman"-A desperate guy calls a 1 900 number looking for his ideal woman. D-
5)"Within ten minutes"- Castro launches a nuclear warhead that will hit in ten minutes (the director of the worst story from "Inside Out 2, is the same one responsible for the worst one in "Inside Out 3" congrats, guy) F
6)"Tango"- An Adrew Dice Clay like comic is trapped with a feminist bitch in an elevator. F
7)"The Houseguest"- Woman thinks a bum is her ex-fiancé. F
8)"Cafe L'Amour"- A man lust for a women sitting next to him at a restaurant. F-
9)"the Wet Dream"- A talking goldfish lusts for a black chick and changes into a man. D+
This started merely OK and then got SO bad VERY fact. Possibly the rest of the "Inside Out" films, that my friend is saying A LOT.
My Overall Grade: F+
Eye Candy: Elizabeth Burr, Roxanna Micheals, Whitney Weston, Alex Datcher, Bianca Rossini, and Cary La Salle get topless
|Plot summary||Ratings||Plot keywords|
|Main details||Your user reviews||Your vote history|