IMDb > "Noah Knows Best" (2000) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Noah Knows Best" More at IMDbPro »

Hilarious!!

Author: miss-freudstein from Blackburn, England
12 August 2003

I hate the fact that this show was cancelled. Although most of the cast aren't really well known, this show didn't fail to impress. There were many great quotes, which I am surprised havent made it onto IMDB's memorable quotes. Noah Knows Best is about a New York family. Brother and sister(Noah and Megan Beznik) live with their parents, Noah's best friends D.J and Alana, and Megans best friend Camille. A great young cast with many laughs throughout each show. Another notable appearance would be Alton Martin(D.J's older brother). He adds to the comedy of this program. To sum it up in one sentence I would say that Noah Knows Best is hilarious with a talented young cast.

it should have sequels

Author: yesroi (yesroi@vogue.co.uk) from Almaty, Qazaqstan
19 October 2004

Actually I can not perceive why the show was so short and was running only one time while the stupid ones like Rugrats, All That, Kenan and Kel keep going all the time endlessly. I was frustrated to know that I had not recorded it because the show is just perfect. Wonderfully scripted and performed by talented actors. I want it to be released on video and to have sequels because it is worth it. The show is clever and smart and deserves to be survived. There are very few sitcoms and cartoons on Nick that I can really enjoy. Clarissa, As Told By Ginger and Sponge Bob Square Pants. Noah is among the best tvseries I have ever seen. I would advise to watch it everyone especially for the viewing by whole family.

Really Cool Show!

Author: (hamster106@hotmail.com) from California, USA
16 October 2000

I think this show is really cool. I saw the first two episodes and it's funny and amusing. I've always liked Phillip Van Dyke because I've seen him in other shows and movies when he was younger. He's really cool guy. And plus, he is very cute! :) well he is! :) That's another reason i really like him! is he related to Dick Van Dyke??? i really wanna know!!

Has potential

Author: Cyprus386 from USA
10 October 2000

Despite looking as though this one was filmed on a shoestring budget in someone's actual house, this one, a male version of the classic "Clarissa Explains It All", may last the Nickelodeon season. However, I have seen many good shows go bad and finally disappear off the Nick airwaves. I'm hoping this one and "Caitlin's Way" won't do the same. It probably helps that Philip Glenn Van Dyke isn't really bad-looking, that will help with the female viewers. That, combined with reasonable acting, will possibly help keep this one afloat.

Titus for kids

Author: wileyjp from Canada
23 November 2000

Personally, I think this show is great. It's real funny. It is just like the ABC sitcom "Titus" but for kids. It also helps (in my opinion) that Phillip Van Dyke is really, REALLY cute!!!!! Anyways, it's a good show, and that's all I gotta say. Wiley's sis :)