IMDb > "Clifford the Big Red Dog" (2000) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Clifford the Big Red Dog" More at IMDbPro »

Fun And Entertaining

Author: Lho3323370 from United States, California
20 October 2001

I love watching this cartoon with my two dogs Moe and Annie. My favorite dog is Mac because he's funny. Clifford and his friends usually hang out at the beach when Emily Elizabeth is away. Clifford and T-Bone are best friends. Meanwhile there's The Howard's next door neighbor Mr. Bleakman, Emily Elizabeth's friend Jetta, T-Bone's owner Sheriff Lewis, and Cleo's owner Mrs. Diller

A classic reborn

Author: AlrightGuy from Kodiak, AK
18 January 2001

Never have I been happier to see a character stand the test of time. I remember reading so many Clifford books as a child, and now I get to not only read them to my son, but see all new stories first thing in the morning on tv! Teaches valuable lessons and morals, entertains adults as well as kids...makes PBS worth watching again.

Yes, It's a Kids Show, But Adults Can Enjoy It Too!

Author: cairn6 from New England
23 April 2006

As I child I learned to read with the books from the "Clifford" series. Not only were the stories lesson teachers, but they were funny as well. After channel surfing one afternoon, I came across "Clifford the Big Red Dog" on PBS. I have to say that it is quite good! Yes, it is indeed a kids show, but not sticky sweet to the point that adults in the room have to leave the area. In fact, for animation buffs, this show proves that traditional pen and ink cartoons still have life, and reaches back to the days where cartoons were simply told in short ten minute episodes, and not all new animated programs have to depend on computer 3-D animation, bathroom humor, or violence to entertain. As for kids....this show can only spark an interest in them to pick up a book and read.

Bravo,it's a perfect show to see!!

Author: TIMCHEN925 from california
21 November 2003

Clifford is about 20 feet tall,or 2 storie's tall!! For T-Bone,I'll give *** stars for T,because he has a interesting voice,but he's small.Cliff gets ****,and Cleo 1/2 stars *+half,Mac has 4/2,K.C 3/4,Manny 4/9,Rex 4/11,Gordo 2/2,Boomer 2/3,Kiki 1/11,and others get stars too!! .