IMDb > The Fast and the Furious (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
The Fast and the Furious

The Fast and the Furious More at IMDbPro »

Page 8 of 100: [Prev][3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [Next]

The best

Author: Lilqtgurl247 from Connecticut
30 January 2002

I love fast and the furious. The acting is great and the main character is hot! It's my fav movie and when i wanna stay home and chill i pop in the dvd and watch it. I think it's the best movie and the cars r hot. I feel bad that people give it bad rep cuz their just jealous they didnt make the movie. If u havent seen it watch.

I really enjoyed this movie!!!

Author: FunkyzBabe2 from Louisiana
22 January 2002

I believe The Fast and the Furious was a really cool movie. The action is great. The cast was great and the cars were awesome. This movie really shows the action and drama of street car racing. It captures the joy, pain, and thrill of the actual racing. I recommend this movie to anyone who wants thrill, excitement, and just an overall good movie. My rating-10.

A great movie with great cars

Author: tool8503 from USA
21 January 2002

This movie is my favorite movie of all time- the acting was great, the story line was great and it was very fast, action-packed and well... furious!!! I loved how the movie allowed the viewer to create their own ending for themselves, and how Dominic Toretto being the villain was such a surprise. I really believed the hi-jackers were Johnny Tran and his gang!!! I would have never expected The Team. The love between Brian Spilner and Mia Toretto was an added twist, giving the movie a lot more feeling to it then just fast women and fast cars. Letty was great, she has an attitude that I totally agree with- it's time for the guys to take a back seat and let the girls show their stuff. She also doesn't put up with crap from other girls when they are hitting on her man!!! Leon and Jesse are great additions, Jesse being comical, but also being a very leading role in the whole situation. Vince was a jerk, but without him, the movie would definitely not have been complete. The cars were just sic, the effects and the drag racing making your adrenaline pump along with the characters'. This movie held me spellbound in the theaters and I have watched it at least 10 times so far on the DVD, never tiring of it once. If you love good cars and good acting and you want a great movie, this is the one you want!!!

one of the best

Author: mochareed from united states
20 January 2002

this was one of the best racing movies i have seen the dialouge might not have been the best but the cars were perfect in every way. i really liked the end when he had the charger and popped a wheely

man that was the greatest and the stunts with the cars where so cool i loved every part of this movie.

i loved it.

Author: lobo2_redwolf from ohio
17 January 2002

This movie rocked it's the best movie I've seen ever. It also inspired me too buy a imported car too build just like the orange car.I hope there are a 2,3,4 and 5 of this movie. All the girls in this film where 10's. The movie also had a lot of action but worst of all for me was when the black charger bit the dust i cried at that tragic part.

A great film for real street enthusiast.

Author: Kevin from Wilkes-Barre, PA
12 January 2002

The Fast and The Furious is the first film to capture the actual feel and lifestyle of a group of city street racers. The plot of the film gives street racers somewhat of a bad name, but most people don't hold them in high reguards anyway. I was also happy to see the love story part of the movie take backseat to the cars and the street racers lifestyle. I gave this movie a 10, however, I believe you'll only fully appreciate this film if you are a true car enthusiast.

THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

Author: iluvjc98 from united states
12 January 2002

K, i dont know what people are talking about when they say this movie sucks. They dont have a clue what a good movie is, or what good acting is. This movie is action packed and has a great plot. This is a movie with a topic that is not talked about a lot,and definitly doesn't have a lot of movies talking about it, and it's a very interesting subject. The actors played their parts very well and where great co-stars for the awesome cars in this movie. I'll say if you dont like cars,racing,and action then this probably isn't the movie for you. Needless to say this is a great movie and I strongly recommend this movie to ALL of my friends and I haven't found any person that doesn't like this movie.

i wish i had gone to see this movie in the theatre

Author: rachel from ramona, ca
11 January 2002

i wish i had gone to see this movie in the theatre. it was outstanding. the only thing i would have liked more of was the truck heists.

i liked vin diesels character, and during the entire movie i was glued to my couch!

anyone who likes car movies, vin diesel, plot twists, and some good old fashioned drag racing in some awesome cars should see this movie

it is a movie made for today, enjoy it, i did, i bought it and i have watched it over and over again they said he was a bad guy, he explained why he did what he did they didn't leave it open for us to figure it out, they gave us the facts, and like it or not, this is what happened and this is what he did, deal with it

"we're going to fast, going to fast, we're gonna crash"

review

Author: Jim Waterman (Bravezfanatic@aol.com) from New York
7 January 2002

The Fast And The Furious is one of the best movies I've ever seen, not only does it have good cars, hot women and tons of action but there is a great story line to it. The cars in the movie kick ass I'd love just to be able to drive any one of those cars exspecially Vin Diseals car in the end of the movie, that black Charger kicked ass.

Very Good Movie

Author: Dagooness from Canda
6 January 2002

I like the story, the cars, the girls, but there is one thing that was odd about this movie and that is when the character are speaking the audio changes, it goes from loud the very low... I notice it in the theather and on the DVD... just thought that was odd. It still makes the top 10 on my list.