IMDb > The Fast and the Furious (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
The Fast and the Furious

The Fast and the Furious More at IMDbPro »

Page 11 of 97: [Prev][6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [Next]

Fantastic - cant wait for the sequel!!!

Author: jamielaura (jamielaura25@hotmail.com) from Adelaide, South Australia
4 May 2002

This movie rocked!!!! At first, i didnt want to see it at all.I mean, im not a "car chick", if i wanted to see a bunch of guys drooling over cars, i'd see my brother and his friends. Anyway, my friend dragged me along, and couldnt get me out of the theatre. It was SOOO good!!! The music was fantastic,the cars were so cool,the actors all did relly well, the whole thing was great. And responding to people who have panned this awesome flick, id like to know what they thought of Pauly Shore's latest - this flick was too good to be true! What more could you want? There's action, romance, adventure, every genre combined to make this - a perfect movie for anyone who likes to have fun and see good movies! The sequel is apparently being filmed now, be first in line to see it!!!

What a surprise package!

Author: AragornsQueen from Cape Town, South Africa
25 April 2002

I was surprised at the comments of the previous user, i loved this movie! I have to say that im a definite movie buff, but fast cars, action sequences, macho cops, girls in skin tight clothes coupled with brainless actors dont appeal to me. Thats the impression i had of this flick. Every guy i spoke to said that they LOVED the movie. I had NO inclination to watch it either, until my twin made me see it and i was shocked. Not only was all the stereotypes that i previously mentioned tastefully avoided, but those that were included were executed with style!

Excellent! Vin Diesel was brilliant as Dominic not to mention on the top of my sexiest guys list! Paul Walker could have given a stronger performance, but i think that was mostly due to the script and not a reflection on his acting abilities. The script is filled with humour and great wit. What a pleasure to watch a movie, have no real expetations and come out smiling! I have already seen this movie 3 more times and am not at breaking point yet. I was also thrilled to hear that there is a sequel in the making.

Great Movie - again! See this, there's something for everyone. Romance, action and not forgetting...the beautiful cars!

Great!

Author: caleed07 from Missouri
14 April 2002

I don't really care what anyone else thinks of this movie. I thought it was a great movie. I went to the theaters 13 times to watch it and then I bought the movie the first day it was out on video. I even have it on DVD. I thought Paul Walker was excellent in this movie. And even though it was a small part, Chad Lindberg was great too! I just loved the whole thing. They need to make more movies like this one. Not to mention the cars were so awesome.

A remake of Point Break, but so what?!!

Author: BuffDonky from Victoria, Canada
3 April 2002

Obviously this is a remake of Point Break but so what!! The storyline is adequate. The racing scenes are first-rate. And the soundtrack was pretty decent too. Heck, that was all I personally expected and truthfully the movie outperformed my expectations. Vin Diesel did a great job as did the Keanu wannabe. Non-stop action is all I asked for in this one and I got it. 7/10 for living up to itself.

This movie was awesome!!

Author: limpbizkit939
15 March 2002

This movie was the best! The cars rocked, the guys were hot, and everything was laid out perfectly.

The cast was awesome, Vin Diesel played a good roll, and so did Paul Walker. If they had a different cast, this movie wouldn't be as good. Paul Walker and Vin Diesel were perfect for the cast. And so was everyone else.

I can't believe how awesome the cars were. That green Eclipse was bitchin. So was the black Dodge Charger at the end. That was the best scene of all time!!

LOVED IT!!!!

Author: (lil_ATX_chic) from Texas
11 March 2002

If you like cars, action and heart pounding experiences then you'll love it! The characters are so real and easy to see their point of view.

I love the camera work it gives you a feel of the movie. Chills run down your spine as the character presses on the gas and slams on the brakes and when they change gears. This movie is WONDERFUL!

Must see movie!!

Author: Edwin van Ulsen from The Hague, Holland
26 February 2002

God, how i loved this movie! Okay, so the story-line is thin, and the movie has an open ending(which i love because the now can make a sequal!), but the sound of the cars and the total entourage was perfect!! This is the way i would have liked it over here in Holland, but the car-culture is not as dramatic as is in this movie over here- as is the weather!! I found it most entertaining because i completely lost myself in the movie- the movie didn't bore me throughout the 1 hour 45 min. I went for four times to the movies and now own it on DVD. Thumbs up for more of these kind of movies!!

I thought it was a good movie actualy

Author: lizgirl1 from Georgia, USA
26 February 2002

I personaly thought this was a rather good movie with all the needs for a good film. I personaly thought it was a sexy, high speed(no pun intended) movie that should be awarded for the excelent stunts and the great looking actors.

best film of the summer

Author: meet_brady from scotland
23 February 2002

I think The Fast and the Furious is an absolutly brilliant film. Every person that I have talked to has said they loved it but you get some fools that say it is rubbish, they like films like runaway bride or dead poets society or something like that. Vin Diesel's performance was his best so far he totaly was right for that role. One of the bad points about the movie was the fact that Paul walker was in it. He isn't a bad actor he just wasn't right for that role. He spoke a bit like Keanu Reeves, you can really tell when he says "no crust," he sounds exactly like him. The film had everything Drama, action, girls, fast cars, excitment, the film even inspired me to start driving. When I came out of the movie's after seeing it I couldn't wait to drive and everyone leaving the movies in their cars where pretending they had NOS and driving really fast. People that think this is a bad movie have something wrong with them, they live sad little lives, and they hate anything thats good in life. They like collecting stamps or sitting in their room's on the internet for hours everyday, and watching films like Dude Where's my car and The Flintstones movie. If you havn't already seen it go out and rent it, or even buy it, you will not be disapointed.

The Best Movie Ever!

Author: Amanda (abc28306) from North Carolina, USA
23 February 2002

My sister saw this movie and told me that I had to see it, so me and my mom got the dvd and I watch it every weekend. The actors were awesome and I loved the cars and the street racing. The cars were probably the best part of the movie. I dont know how anyone would not like this movie!!