IMDb > Les Pantless Menace (1999) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Les Pantless Menace More at IMDbPro »

Possibly the weirdest and funniest thing ever...

Author: ChokingVictim from Montevallo, AL
8 November 2002

I don't even remember how I stumbled across this video, but it is friggin awesome. Once you think about it, and see what the barbies are, it is HIL-arious. The Jar-Jar Powers segment is very well shot and the music accents everything wonderfully. Mather definately has a future ahead of him.

French?

Author: Takeshi666 from Finland
22 March 2001

SPOILER WARNING

I watched this movie, and found out that it was quite good. Especially the Austin Powers reference.

Ok, let's look at the story. It seems to be a parody of "Attack to Naboo"-scene from phantom menace. Except with Naked barbies, Lando Calrissian and most importantly, the death of Jar Jar Binks. Lando is a professional wrestler(!) and he must save the city...alone.

What was that?!

Author: Boba_Fett1138 from Groningen, The Netherlands
5 March 2005

I really don't understand a thing of what was happening on screen. This has got to be one of the weirdest things I have seen. This is even weirder than a Japanese game show!

And what is with the French in this movie? This movie really is about nothing but even worse it's not funny. Sure it was nicely made but it most certainly wasn't entertaining.

I really didn't understood anything of what happened in this movie. The only way this movie might be funny to you is when you're drunk. There absolutely is no story and it's just plain...well..uh...weird to say the least.

You can better watch another Evan Mather short instead.