The Amanda Show is another series that was spun off of "All That" for another of its breakout stars. It's a skit show with some of the characteristics of "All That" but with different characters. On this show there are characters such as Judge Trudy, a rip off of Judge Judy; Penelope Taynt, Amanda's #1 Fan (who is played by her); and others such as The Liberals. Written by
Did You Know?
Penelope's plots to meet Amanda include (but are not limited to):
- Building a "sound-amplifying" machine to make Amanda hear her cries
- Delivering herself in a huge box addressed to Amanda
- Invading the show during a skit to meet Amanda
- Using a basset hound to sniff Amanda out
- Staying on hold for three hours to call into Amanda on a talk show
- Heckling the actors to "bring on Amanda"
- Luring Barney away with a slice of pizza, then fighting Amanda's kung fu teacher
- Eating Barney's shrimp cocktail lunch to provoke him into revealing Amanda's location
- Crawling through the ventilator shaft into Amanda's dressing room
- Pretending to be an actress to get into a skit on the show with Amanda
- Cloning Amanda with a toenail
- Dressing herself in a giant teddy bear suit and delivering herself to Amanda
- Using a remote-controlled robot to seek out Amanda
- Stealing Amanda's used tissues, juice and thermometer to gain Amanda's cold
- Engaging in a trivia battle with another girl claiming to be Amanda's number-one fan
- Making a deal with Josh to get rid of Drake in exchange for meeting Amanda
- Chainsawing a hole in the roof over the stage during Amanda's opening act
- Winning a radio contest by buying twenty phones to answer an Amanda-trivia question
- Hypnotizing various members of Amanda's staff
In some "Judge Trudy" segments, the defendant is the person who's suing someone. A plaintiff is the person who's suing someone, while the defendant is the person who's being sued. See more
Uh... one time, I went to visit my cousin in New Jersey. And I went to his, like, house... and you know... rang the doorbell. And he opened the door, and he was all, "Go away..." and like..."stop ringing my doorbell." So I, like, called my mom and told her about my cousin yelling things at me... in New Jersey, and she was all, "You don't have a cousin in New Jersey." Ummmm... I have to tinkle.