The Amanda Show is another series that was spun off of "All That" for another of its breakout stars. It's a skit show with some of the characteristics of "All That" but with different characters. On this show there are characters such as Judge Trudy, a rip off of Judge Judy; Penelope Taynt, Amanda's #1 Fan (who is played by her); and others such as The Liberals. Written by
Did You Know?
Penelope's plots to meet Amanda include (but are not limited to):
- Building a "sound-amplifying" machine to make Amanda hear her cries
- Delivering herself in a huge box addressed to Amanda
- Invading the show during a skit to meet Amanda
- Using a basset hound to sniff Amanda out
- Staying on hold for three hours to call into Amanda on a talk show
- Heckling the actors to "bring on Amanda"
- Luring Barney away with a slice of pizza, then fighting Amanda's kung fu teacher
- Eating Barney's shrimp cocktail lunch to provoke him into revealing Amanda's location
- Crawling through the ventilator shaft into Amanda's dressing room
- Pretending to be an actress to get into a skit on the show with Amanda
- Cloning Amanda with a toenail
- Dressing herself in a giant teddy bear suit and delivering herself to Amanda
- Using a remote-controlled robot to seek out Amanda
- Stealing Amanda's used tissues, juice and thermometer to gain Amanda's cold
- Engaging in a trivia battle with another girl claiming to be Amanda's number-one fan
- Making a deal with Josh to get rid of Drake in exchange for meeting Amanda
- Chainsawing a hole in the roof over the stage during Amanda's opening act
- Winning a radio contest by buying twenty phones to answer an Amanda-trivia question
- Hypnotizing various members of Amanda's staff
In some "Judge Trudy" segments, the defendant is the person who's suing someone. A plaintiff is the person who's suing someone, while the defendant is the person who's being sued. See more
I don't like this story!
She don't like this story!
I got ears.
He's got ears.
[Tony smacks Pauly upside the head
What was that for?
For being an idiot.
Spun-off from All That